- opaque hip bag for passport, small camera or smartphone, also wearable as a chest bag
- Ideal for protecting small essential items in all weather conditions
- The UV-stabilized TPU material won't be broken down or discoloured by sunlight
- Guaranteed submersible to 33ft/10m and keeps dust and sand out
- It will float safely if dropped in water
- Content not included in the delivery.
How big is the case?
The Belt case will comfortably keys, cash, passports, small cameras and mobile phones. The belt has a length of 115cm (45,3in).
|inner size||size flat|
Swimming and snorkeling: Our submersible range is all guaranteed to IPX8, which means continuous immersion under conditions of the manufacture`s choice. Imperial`s testing is to the equivalent of 5m/15ft for 1 hour.
What keeps water, sand & dust out?
The patented Aquaclip® seals the case - with a simple twist of a couple of levers. It's been tested to the toughest international waterproofing standards. If you haven't seen one before, read our quick guide to the Aquaclip.
How have you improved this case recently?
2008 sees us going '100% PVC-Free'. Our new material (TPU) offers a number of advantages:
- It's softer and more malleable. Making it even easier to operate your PDA or Smartphone controls through the material.
- It'll perform much better if you want to take it somewhere really cold. It'll still be soft and malleable at -40º and below.
- It has a greater tensile strength, meaning it's even more difficult to tear or rip apart.
- We've added optically-clear LENZFLEX windows to the back making the Aquapac cameraphone-friendly.
- Comes with an adjustable neck cord so you can hang or tie it anywhere
- An adjustable belt so you can wear the case on your belt
The shipping costs are independend and do not vary depending on the amount of artikles in your placed order:
- Germany: 3,90 Euro
- Europe incl. Switzerland: 6,90 Euro
- Rest of the World: 16,90 Euro
How long will the shipping take?
- Austria, Switzerland and BeNeLux: 2 to 4 labor days
- Rest of Europe: 3 to 7 labor days
Buy with confidence:
This bag was designed and manufactured in England. We could have given the usual two-year warranty. But to show you our confidence in our product, we give an extended manufacturer's warranty in addition to the statutory warranty. The statutory warranty applies for the first two years after the date of purchase. From the third year after the date of purchase, we voluntarily grant an additional warranty of three years. You can find out more here.
And: With every bag you will receive an instruction manual in correct German (and correct English, French ...). With a lot of tips for the best results.
How could we improve this page?
If we're missing any information about this item which would be helpful, or if you have found something that is confusing or in error, please Tell Us so we can improve our site.
Ideal if you're on holiday, working or relaxing in or around water. The Belt Case is ideal for keys, car immobilisers, cash, credit cards, mobile phones and passports. Can be worn either around the neck with the detachable neckcord or with the belt around the waist. In any situation: have a look
What our customers say:
"I am a professional outdoor instructor and I think that your kit is excellent. In adverse situations I always use Aquapac!"
Ian Mill, UK (2001)
"I use quite a few of your packs and they are truly excellent."
Tim Fulford, UK
What the Press say:
"If you're looking for a safe way to carry your valuables while you take a dip - or when you go boating, or bushwalking in wet weather - these Aquapac cases will do the job."
Choice Review, Australia
"It's not often that I get products for review and am completely happy with them, but the bag they sent me is brilliant…. It looks stylish and feels very durable. It will be accompanying me on many trips over the coming years."
Matt Heason, PlanetFear, www.planetfear.com, UK