MP3 /smartphone case large & headphone
- Aquapacs larger Case with headphone jack. So you can listen to your tunes while swimming, surfing,kiting, walking or running. Or relaxing in the pool or at the beach.
- You can operate the touchscreen of your smartphone/phablet or controls and click wheels of your iPod™/mp 3-player/iPhone™*/mobile right through the case.
- in our brand new grey foil.
- Even a touchscreen works or the pen, but not the fingerprint.
- Designed with a built-in external headphone jack for your earphones
- with a standard 3.5mm plug outside and a 3.5mm socket inside
- The MP3 Case will fit the majority of larger Smartphones/Phablets like the iPhone plus™ or Samsung's Note units
- Its guaranteed submersible to 30 feet (10 meters)
- We've added a LENZFLEX window on the back, which means that if you have a camera-phone you'll be able to take photos right through the case.**
- The UV-stabilized TPU material won't be broken down or discoloured by sunlight
- It keeps out dust and sand too
- with a strong and elastic velcro to wear it around your arm.And a lanyard for your neck.
- Adjustable waist belt of 115 centimeters in length available as an extra.
- Some iPod players float in the Aquapac, but some don't. Test yours in a basin before first use outdoors.
- Ultra light weight - only 75 grams armband & lanyrad included.Content not included in the delivery.
- Great sound above and below the waterline
- Tested to a depth of 10m/30ft - but not suitable for use at depths greater than 10ft/3m where pressure may cause hearing damage
- Recommended for use with Aquapac MP3 Player case
Compare the inner size our Smartphone-Cases*:
|Art.-No. 108 iPhone 5 / Smartphone-Case, screensize up to 4,4''||Art.-No. 348: Small Electronic, screensize up to 6,1'' for iPhone or Galaxy S||Art.-No. 358: Smartphone plus, screensize up to 6,3'' for iPhone Pro Max or Note|
The indications above depend on the thickness of the device. In case you use a bumper please do not forget to include it when measuring.
How large is the case?
The MP3 / Smartphone Case designed for larger Smartphones like the iPhone™ plus or Note™ the original iPod™ but will fit smaller iPods™, iPhones™ and MP3 Players or mobiles, too. To make sure you choose the right case check out our Size Guide.
The elastic belt has a length of 14,6in/37cm.
|maximal size of your electronics|
We do our best to keep our size guide up to date but of course manufacturers are bringing out new models all the time. If you know something we don't, please feel free to Tell Us about it!
Swimming and snorkeling: Our submersible range is all guaranteed to IPX8, which means continuous immersion under conditions of the manufacture`s choice. Imperial`s testing is to the equivalent of 5m/15ft for 1 hour.
What keeps water, sand & dust out?
The patented Aquaclip® seals the case - with a simple twist of a couple of levers. It's been tested to the toughest international waterproofing standards. If you haven't seen one before, read our quick guide to the Aquaclip.
Will I really get good photos through plastic?
Yes! The special flexible lens material we use to make the lens windows is called LENZFLEX. It's optically-clear. You get a LENZFLEX window on either side of the case, so you can use your camera either way round. And the sturdy but flexible material allows you to operate all the controls.
Ok, not every photo is going to be perfect. But we're all used to that aren't we! Most of the time nobody will be able to tell you were using a case.
How have you improved this case recently?
2008 sees us going '100% PVC-Free'. Our new material (TPU) offers a number of advantages:
- It's softer and more malleable. Making it even easier to operate your iPod controls through the material
- It'll perform much better if you want to take it somewhere really cold. It'll still be soft and malleable at -40º and below
- It has a greater tensile strength, meaning it's even more difficult to tear or rip apart.
- It comes with an adjustable neck cord so you can hang it round your neck.
- In our brand new grey foil.
- An Armband allowing you to strap the case to your arm or your equipment - so you can enjoy your activity hands-free.
- Armbands can also be purchased separately - see Accessories
- extra pair of earbuds
The shipping costs are independend and do not vary depending on the amount of artikles in your placed order:
- Germany: 3,90 Euro
- Europe incl. Switzerland: 6,90 Euro
- Rest of the World: 16,90 Euro
How long will the shipping take?
- Austria, Switzerland and BeNeLux: 2 to 4 labor days
- Rest of Europe: 3 to 7 labor days
Buy with confidence:
This bag was designed and manufactured in England. We could have given the usual two-year warranty. But to show you our confidence in our product, we give an extended manufacturer's warranty in addition to the statutory warranty. The statutory warranty applies for the first two years after the date of purchase. From the third year after the date of purchase, we voluntarily grant an additional warranty of three years. You can find out more here.
And: With every bag you will receive an instruction manual in correct German (and correct English, French ...). With a lot of tips for the best results.
How could we improve this page?
If we're missing any information about this item which would be helpful, or if you have found something that is confusing or in error, please Tell Us so we can improve our site.
Aquapac offers the perfect combination for music lovers like you. The large MP3 / Smartphone case and Waterproof Headphones makes a complete kit so you may take your music anywhere you want to go and whatever you like to do.
The Aquapac MP3/iPod™ case offers guaranteed 100% waterproof protection for your unit keeping it safe from those horrid destructive elements.
Also combined with:
The 100% waterproof headphones with in-the-ear design made to be used in and around water. It's not so perfect having your waterproof MP3 case without your waterproof headphones.
Makes a great gift for music lovers who are active in the outdoors.
What our customers say:
"I love your product because it is easy to use and it works. I now can safely listen to beautiful music when I kayak on my lake."
Sharon Vincent, USA
"The set worked perfect in pretty rugged conditions - several splats in jumping conditions and pounding surf. No water in the case and I didn't even notice the player around my neck. So... bottom line: worked perfect and easy to use."
Greg Gundlach, USA
What the Press say:
"Introducing your iPod to life on deck is now possible with a lightweight and simple case that gives all-round protection from water, sand and dirt. The armband/belt attachment is very useful as you can listen to your favourite tunes and have all-important hands-free while moving about on board."
Motor Boat & Yachting magazine
"Hot tubs and the right tunes make beautiful music together, but often typical headphones can't stand up to the wet test. Thankfully, Aquapac has created these 100 per cent waterproof, guaranteed-submersible ear buds for worry-free water listening."