Offer! Waist Pack cyan blue only 45,- instead of 65,- €
- 1 size, 3 colours: acid green, cyan blue or matt black. The capacity is around 4 Litres.
- Testet to IPX6*
- The Waist Pack is designed with a large, comfortable mesh padding strap to hug your waist during activities. It has a simple, single buckle which can be adjusted and moved to suit your movement and clothing.
- The Waist Pack rolls down with a classic drybag-style rolltop closure, and is rainproof when closed.
- The front pocket has a splashproof zipper and is perfect for phones or quick-access items during muddy or showery days out.
- The main compartment has another small, zippered mesh pocket for cash and credit cards, and a key loop so that you can’t lose your keys.
- TrailProof™ range is characterised by rugged 500D vinyl fabrics and an all-welded construction for proofing against rain, mud and sand. The colours are fun and bright to help them be seen, and so they don’t get too hot in the sunshine.
- Content not included in the delivery.
* Tested to IPX6, which means as waterproof as you can get without actually immersing the bags underwater. Fire-hose proof! The testing: Protected against heavy seas - Water projected at all angles through a 12.5mm nozzle at a flow rate of 100 liters/min at a pressure of 100kN/m2 for 3 minutes from a distance of 3 meters.
How big is the case?
The Waist Pack Belt case will comfortably keys, cash, passports, small cameras, mobile phones and mini tablets. Inner size closed: 32cm x 17 cm x 8cm. Weight: only 381g. The belt has a length of 133cm (52,4in).
On tour even if it rains cats and dogs: Our stormproof range of roll-seal bags is all guaranteed to IPX6, which means as waterproof as you can get without actually immersing the bags under water. Fire-hose proof!
What keeps water, sand & dust out?
Roll down the upper end of the bag three times and close the buckle. And no rain, water, sand or dust will intrude anymore.
- Comes with an adjustable waist belt
- two additional waterproof pockets
What does shipping cost?
- We ship your order in our online store by DHL or Deutsche Post.
- The shipping costs are independent of the quantity as well as the weight of the ordered goods.
- The shipping costs are shown depending on the country of delivery in the order process. More information here.
- We ship in Germany and Europe including Switzerland.
How long does the shipping take?
- Germany: 1 to 2 working days
- Austria, Switzerland and BeNeLux: 2 to 4 working days
- Rest of Europe: 3 to 7 working day
- All shipping methods are traceable. Please ask us if it should take longer. If you order online, you will receive a shipping notification by email within one business day.
Ideal if you're on holiday, working or relaxing in or around water. The Waist Pack is ideal for keys, car immobilisers, cash, credit cards, mobile phones, passports or even mini tablets.
What our customers say:
"I am a professional outdoor instructor and I think that your kit is excellent. In adverse situations I always use Aquapac!"
Ian Mill, UK (2001)
"I use quite a few of your packs and they are truly excellent."
Tim Fulford, UK
What the Press say:
"If you're looking for a safe way to carry your valuables while you take a dip - or when you go boating, or bushwalking in wet weather - these Aquapac cases will do the job."
Choice Review, Australia
"It's not often that I get products for review and am completely happy with them, but the bag they sent me is brilliant…. It looks stylish and feels very durable. It will be accompanying me on many trips over the coming years."
Matt Heason, PlanetFear, www.planetfear.com, UK