- Use your equipment normally in the case as sound and signal pass right through the material.
- The airtight seal means your equipment will float safely if you drop it in water.
- CAUTION! We recommend the case for surface use only. Not for submersion
- Content not included in the delivery.
Maximum size of equipment to fit in case:
The belt has a length of 45,3in/115cm
What stops the water getting in?
The connectec electronics are tested to IPX6, which means as waterproof as you can get without actually immersing the bags underwater. Fire-hose proof! The testing: Protected against heavy seas - Water projected at all angles through a 12.5mm nozzle at a flow rate of 100 liters/min at a pressure of 100kN/m2 for 3 minutes from a distance of 3 meters. Floating on the surface is no problem, submersible for a very short time.
What keeps water, sand & dust out?
The patented Aquaclip® seals the case - with a simple twist of a couple of levers. It's been tested to the toughest international waterproofing standards. If you haven't seen one before, read our quick guide to the Aquaclip.
How have you improved this case recently?
2008 sees us going '100% PVC-Free'. Our new material (TPU) offers a number of advantages:
- It's softer and more malleable. Making it even easier to operate your PDA or Smartphone controls through the material.
- It'll perform much better if you want to take it somewhere really cold. It'll still be soft and malleable at -40º and below.
- It has a greater tensile strength, meaning it's even more difficult to tear or rip apart.
- We've added optically-clear LENZFLEX windows to the back making the Aquapac cameraphone-friendly.
- An adjustable belt
- It comes with our five-year global warranty (see 'Buy with confidence' below).
The shipping costs are independend and do not vary depending on the amount of artikles in your placed order:
- Germany: 3,90 Euro
- Europe incl. Switzerland: 6,90 Euro
- Rest of the World: 16,90 Euro
How long will the shipping take?
- Austria, Switzerland and BeNeLux: 2 to 4 labor days
- Rest of Europe: 3 to 7 labor days
Buy With Confidence
This case was designed and made in the UK. We could have stuck at the standard one-year guarantee, but to demonstrate to you our total confidence in our product quality we give you a five-year global warranty. Click here to learn more.
Included with every case you will receive a User Guide written in plain English (and plain French, and plain Spanish, etc). Click here to check it out now.
How could we improve this page?
If we're missing any information about this item which would be helpful, or if you have found something that is confusing or in error, please Tell Us so we can improve our site.
The Cochlear Implant™ case features the 'TC' Aquaclip a wire-thru seal which is watertight allowing wires up to 2.5mm (1/10th inch) thick to be used with your equipment.
Now includes a belt so you can wear the case around your waist.
What our customers say:
"Thank you again for everything. You have no idea how happy my son will be to go in the water on vacation."
Phyllis Powell-Hodgkins, USA
"I am a sound man for motion pictures and in fact I had used your products in the past on a film for which I was fortunate enough to receive an Academy Award (Oscar) as well as a BAFTA nomination. The film was TITANIC and the Aquapacs were modified to waterproof wireless microphone transmitters. They were one of my secret weapons for getting the sound on that film. Great product."
Mark Ulano, USA