Jumbo Whanganui beach
- Ideal for protecting your maps, electronics and personal possessions
- The UV-stabilized TPU material won't be broken down or discoloured by sunlight
- Guaranteed submersible to 30ft/10m and keeps dust and sand out
- It will float safely if dropped in water
in our grey TPU-foil. Suited for people with allergies
- you can use your electronics through the foil. Even a touchscreen works*
- Content not included in the delivery.
* Underwater a touch screen does not work in general. Photo release therefore is possible only by key. Our tip: please download the app "Cameringo" or a comparable Apple App that allows underwater photo release on the volume button. For videos, you can switch the function above the water line.
How big is the case?
The Jumbo Whanganui case will comfortably fit maps, small books, suncream, wallets/purses, mobile and personal electronics
|largest size of your electronic||size of the case|
Swimming and snorkeling: Our submersible range is all guaranteed to IPX8, which means continuous immersion under conditions of the manufacture`s choice. Imperial`s testing is to the equivalent of 5m/15ft for 1 hour.
What keeps water, sand & dust out?
The patented Aquaclip® seals the case - with a simple twist of a couple of levers. It's been tested to the toughest international waterproofing standards. If you haven't seen one before, read our quick guide to the Aquaclip.
How have you improved this case recently?
2008 sees us going '100% PVC-Free'. Our new material (TPU) offers a number of advantages:
- It's softer and more malleable. Making it even easier to operate your PDA or Smartphone controls through the material.
- It'll perform much better if you want to take it somewhere really cold. It'll still be soft and malleable at -40º and below.
- It has a greater tensile strength, meaning it's even more difficult to tear or rip apart.
- A detachable and adjustable shoulderstrap so you can wear the case comfortably
- It comes with a packet of 5 desiccant sachets. These will help absorb any condensation in the air inside the case.
- It comes with our five-year global warranty (see 'Buy with confidence' below)
The shipping costs are independend and do not vary depending on the amount of artikles in your placed order:
- Germany: 3,90 Euro
- Europe incl. Switzerland: 6,90 Euro
- Rest of the World: 16,90 Euro
How long will the shipping take?
- Austria, Switzerland and BeNeLux: 2 to 4 labor days
- Rest of Europe: 3 to 7 labor days
Buy with confidence:
This case was designed and made in the UK. We could have stuck at the standard one-year guarantee, but to demonstrate to you our total confidence in our product quality we give you a five-year global warranty. Click here to learn more.
Included with every case you will receive a User Guide written in plain English (and plain French, and plain Spanish, etc). With loads of tips on getting the best results. Click here to check it out now.
How could we improve this page?
If we're missing any information about this item which would be helpful, or if you have found something that is confusing or in error, please Tell Us so we can improve our site.
Ideal for protecting maps and electronics. Also great for storing and protecting personal possessions on a beach or a boat.
The Whanganui range, named after the Whanganui River in New Zealand, is a range of multi-purpose cases designed to hold a range of items.
What our customers say:
'The Jumbo Whanganui Case performed flawlessly, even when we were relentlessly soaked while white water rafting in Denali Park in Alaska... We also used the Small Whanganui Case, the SLR camera case with our Nikon D70, the Flip-Phone Case, and the PDA Classic Plus+. They all worked flawlessly and we expect to use them on many trips to come.'
Ned S. Levi, USA
"We used the Jumbo bag every day on the river, exploring rocky shoals, walking under waterfalls and on treks through swampy ground and dense jungle. It stood up to all kinds of abuse."
Temple W. Harris, Peru
What the Press say:
"It's not often that I get products for review and am completely happy with them, but the bag they sent me is brilliant…. It looks stylish and feels very durable. It will be accompanying me on many trips over the coming years."
Matt Heason, PlanetFear, www.planetfear.com
"These cases give you confidence in being able to keep handheld equipment dry onboard… We can vouch for the toughness….Much as the case was pulled, stretched and twisted, the material did not break or tear, and it really took some abuse."
Sailing Today Magazine Gear Tried & Tested, UK