- Protective Self-adhesive mounting with adapter
- only for the Xcite 4 and Xcite 5
- two flat brackets to stick on your board. Large triangle, 110 x 120mm
- just stick. Simply plug the Aryca case in the clasp and secure the case with a screw to the adapter
- push the adapter onto the mounting bracket. Engage
- two additional small self-adhesive mounts with safety leash when it is rough.
- take videos or photos in situations, of which you did not dare to dream. And both hands free
- use your smartphone or mobile in harsh conditions
- Xcite 4 is the hard case for iphone 4 and comparably sized smartphones for protection against water, dust, sand and shocks
- Xcite 5 is the hard case for Iphone 5 and comparably sized smartphones for protection against water, dust, sand and shocks
Swimming and snorkeling: Our submersible range is all guaranteed to IPX8, which means continuous immersion under conditions of the manufacture`s choice. And dustproof too.
- two large adhesive mounts for your board. And an adapter (case and board on the picture not included)
- two small adhesive mounts for double security
What does shipping cost?
- We ship your order in our online store by DHL or Deutsche Post.
- The shipping costs are independent of the quantity as well as the weight of the ordered goods.
- The shipping costs are shown depending on the country of delivery in the order process. More information here.
- We ship in Germany and Europe including Switzerland.
How long does the shipping take?
- Germany: 1 to 2 working days
- Austria, Switzerland and BeNeLux: 2 to 4 working days
- Rest of Europe: 3 to 7 working day
- All shipping methods are traceable. Please ask us if it should take longer. If you order online, you will receive a shipping notification by email within one business day.
Aryca-Cases ensures smartphones are protected 100% against water, dust and sand. The silicone top layer allows the device to be used without problems, anywhere and everywhere. A veritable hit in the outdoor and water sports sector. And if the case goes overboard, it'll float on the surface if you have attached the floating lanyard at it.