DiCAPac iPhone™-Case waterproof
- 100% waterproof case espacially for iPhone™ 4 / 5 / 6 or compareable models of other manufactures*
- Also usable as a key bag or storage of money, ID or credit card.
- You call through the clear film of the case's front
- Reception (including Bluetooth), speaking, listening, ringtone, GPS signal , operation and touch screen are also not a problem with the case
- special clear view window on the back. This allows you to take pictures with the phone's camera underwater.**
- Guaranteed 100 % waterproof to 10 meters water depth. Tested to IPX8
- Secure and reliable locking system with both zip closure and double rollable velcro
- The UV-stabilized PVC/PC material will not break by sunlight or get yellow
- The bag also protects against dust and sand. And also against suncreme
- six colors available: black, white, yellow, green, pink and blue. The colors the new iPhone5c also comes in
- swims with content through a special integrated air cushion
- Content not included in the delivery.
* iPhone / iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple.
** Underwater a touch screen does not work in general. Photo release therefore is possible only by key. Our tip: please download the app "Cameringo" or a comparable Apple App that allows underwater photo release on the volume button. For videos, you can switch the function above the water line.
Does your iPhone™ fit?
Yes! The iPhone™ case is designed especially for all iPhones. Even the brand new 5s and 5c fit. If you want to carry your smartphone or GPS on the arm, we recommend the Aquapac PRO Sports Mini.
|maximum size of your electronic that fits in the case|
Outer size of the bag flat: 96mm x 147mm, weight: 40g, material: PVC, PC.
Swimming and snorkeling: Our submersible range is all guaranteed to JIS IPX8, which means continuous immersion under conditions of the manufacture`s choice. Japanes Industrial Standard testing is to the equivalent of 10m/33ft for 1 hour.
What keeps water, sand & dust out?
the approved zip and roll seal keeps water, sand and dust out of the case. Just zip roll twice and secure it with the velcro. For maximum waterproof and saveness.
Will I really get good photos through plastic?
Yes! We use a special flexible lens material, unscratchable polycarbonate. It's optically-clear. You get the lens material on the back of the case, so you can use your camera on the back of your smartphone. The Window is large enough so that it fits for all kind of smartphones. And the sturdy but flexible material at the front allows you to operate all the controls.
Ok, not every photo is going to be perfect. But we're all used to that aren't we! Most of the time nobody will be able to tell you were using a case.
- It comes with an adjustable neckcord so you can hang it round your neck
- in six different colors
The shipping costs are independend and do not vary depending on the amount of articles in your placed order:
- Germany: 3,90 Euro
- Europe incl. Switzerland: 6,90 Euro
- Rest of the World: 16,90 Euro
How long will the shipping take?
- Germany: 1 to 2 labor days
- Austria, Switzerland and BeNeLux: 2 to 4 labor days
- Rest of Europe: 3 to 7 labor days
Buy with confidence:
The Dicapac-Cases are designed and manufactured in South Korea. We give you the legal 2-years guarantee for manufacturing fault.
Included with every case you will receive a User Guide written in plain English (and plain French, and plain Spanish, etc). With loads of tips on getting the best results.
How could we improve this page?
If we're missing any information about this item which would be helpful, or if you have found something that is confusing or in error, please Tell Us so we can improve our site.
If you're the active-in-the-Great-Outdoors type and you need to take your expensive feature packed iPhone™ with you then the odds are seriously stacked against its surviving very long. Unless the iphone™ is already 100% waterproof - is yours? Have you ever lost a phone to water damage? If not, you've been really lucky… so far! Depending on who you talk to, something between 10% and 25% of all mobile phones end up ruined by water. Or unless you protect it inside a 100% waterproof Dicapac.
If like a lot of people nowadays the main reason you take your iPhone™ with you in the first place is as a safety device - so you can call for help if you get into trouble - isn't it doubly important that you can trust it to work when you need it to? Or your office and all contacts are on the smartphone. Just imagine everything is destroyed by water. Better not.
Tuck your phone safely inside an Dicapac and you'll be able to take it and use it wherever you want to go and whatever you like to get up to. Even the touchscreen works.