Medium Electronic long
- Ideal for protecting small essential items and electronical equipment in all weather conditions
- fits for e-Book Readers like the Kindle Fire or tablets like the Galaxy Tab with a screen up to 7,5''
- Touchscreen works through the foil! And all other features too.
- Or use it as a neck pouch for the safety of your personal belongings.
- The UV-stabilized TPU material won't be broken down or discoloured by sunlight
- Guaranteed submersible to 30ft/10m and keeps dust and sand out
- It will float safely if dropped in water
- in our grey TPU-foil. Suited for people with allergies
Content not included in the delivery.
The Medium Electronic Case will comfortably fit ebook readers, passports, suncream, wallets/purses, mobile phones and other small personal electronics. To choose the right case for your ebook reader please have a look at our size-guide. Or measure the size of your equipment and compare.
|maximal size of your electronics||size of case|
Rule of thumb:
- all Tablets, eBook-Reader, Notebooks or Laptops with a screen diagonal up to 7'' fits our Medium Electronic Case.
- all Tablets between 7'' to 10,5'' fits our iPad/tablet-case.
- for a size over 10,5'' take the Jumbo Whanganui/eBook/Tablet PC.
- all iPad™ or tablets of same size of other manufactures fits our iPad-Case slim
Swimming and snokeling: Our submersible range is all guaranteed to IPX8, which means continuous immersion under conditions of the manufacture`s choice. Imperial`s testing is to the equivalent of 10m/30ft for 1 hour.
What keeps water, sand & dust out?
The patented Aquaclip® seals the case - with a simple twist of a couple of levers. It's been tested to the toughest international waterproofing standards. If you haven't seen one before, read our quick guide to the Aquaclip.
Will I really get good photos through plastic?
Yes! The special flexible lens material we use to make the lens windows is called LENZFLEX. It's optically-clear. You get a LENZFLEX window on the back of the case, so you can use your camera either way round. And the sturdy but flexible material allows you to operate all the controls.
Ok, not every photo is going to be perfect. But we're all used to that aren't we! Most of the time nobody will be able to tell you were using a case.
How have you improved this case recently?
2008 sees us going '100% PVC-Free'. Our new material (TPU) offers a number of advantages:
- It's softer and more malleable. Making it even easier to operate your PDA or Smartphone controls through the material.
- It'll perform much better if you want to take it somewhere really cold. It'll still be soft and malleable at -40º and below.
- It has a greater tensile strength, meaning it's even more difficult to tear or rip apart.
- in our grey TPU-foil
- with an adjustable neck cord so you can hang or tie it anywhere
What does shipping cost?
- We ship your order in our online store by DHL or Deutsche Post.
- The shipping costs are independent of the quantity as well as the weight of the ordered goods.
- The shipping costs are shown depending on the country of delivery in the order process. More information here.
- We ship in Germany and Europe including Switzerland.
How long does the shipping take?
- Germany: 1 to 2 working days
- Austria, Switzerland and BeNeLux: 2 to 4 working days
- Rest of Europe: 3 to 7 working day
- All shipping methods are traceable. Please ask us if it should take longer. If you order online, you will receive a shipping notification by email within one business day.
Great multi-purpose case, ideal for protecting your personal electronical advices like tablet (Samsung Galaxy), pda or e-Book Reader like the Kindle*. Or such items as sun cream, a purse or wallet, cash, keys or other valuables. An e-Book Readers or Tablets up to 7,5'' fits in the Case. And the touchscreen works through the foil.
What our customers say:
"Brilliant kit! Keeps my Psion palm top computer dry and safe. I was so impressed…. In the middle of a bleak Derbyshire wood and an hour long downpour that beat my rucksack I was very grateful of the superb protection the Whanganui gave my Psion and mobile phone. Thank you, unreservedly!"
John Rowe, UK
"Since I've had my Aquapac case I stop worrying about where to keep from getting wet and damaged important things like GPS, car keys or my documents each time we go on a boat trip to dive or to fish. It really helps."
Mario Jorge Marcelo, Portugal
What the Press say:
"If you're looking for a safe way to carry your valuables while you take a dip - or when you go boating, or bushwalking in wet weather - these Aquapac cases will do the job."
Choice review, Australia
* all trademarks of the mentioned companies.