Waterproof First Aid Kit Bag
- This is a waterproof drybag especially for your First Aid Kit. Brilliant for watersports, paddling, sailing and expedition use.
- It’s made from tough 500D vinyl to withstand all the knocks you experience on the trail.
- It’s really simple to seal – just roll the top down 3 times.
- The bright red colour means you can easily spot your First Aid Kit in an emergency.
- You can depend on Aquapac’s manufacturing quality – we’ve been selling premium-quality waterproof bags for over 30 years.
- Content not included in the delivery.
- Three liters / 183 cu
- Made of 500D Reinforced Vinyl
What stops the water getting in?
The TrailProof™ waterproof drybags uses a simple and well-proven roll-seal closure. You can roll it over as many times as you like but we reckon 3 times is all you need to give you a 100% waterproof seal.
What keeps the water out?
Roll up the upper end of the bag three times and close the buckle. Now, no rain or spray comes in.
Our materials are strong but can still be punctured. Avoid sharp or abrasive objects and protect from impacts. Consider carrying Puncture Patches in your bag, to repair any damage.
After regular contact with chlorinated or salt water, or with sun creams, wash in soapy water and then rinse with fresh water. Do not use bleach, alcohol or proprietary cleaners.
What does shipping cost?
- We ship your order in our online store by DHL or Deutsche Post.
- The shipping costs are independent of the quantity as well as the weight of the ordered goods.
- The shipping costs are shown depending on the country of delivery in the order process. More information here.
- We ship in Germany and Europe including Switzerland.
How long does the shipping take?
- Germany: 1 to 2 working days
- Austria, Switzerland and BeNeLux: 2 to 4 working days
- Rest of Europe: 3 to 7 working day
- All shipping methods are traceable. Please ask us if it should take longer. If you order online, you will receive a shipping notification by email within one business day.
You can store a lot of luggage in this waterproof bag. When you are traveling, for example go on board, when rafting, camping or on expedition.
And when it rains or it gets rougher: No water will come into the bag. In the evening you still have dry clothes when it comes to eat or you let the day end comfortably. Wherever. Around the campfire.