DiCAPac Multipurpose Case medium white
- 100% waterproof case for all larger smartphones with a screen diagonal of up to 5 inches, such as the i-Phone X. And of course smartphones of comparable size from other manufacturers.
- submersible up to 3 metres. Tested according to IPX8.
- You make calls through the clear film of the front panel
- Reception (also Bluetooth), talking, listening, ring tone, GPS signal, operation and also touch screen are no problem through the foil.
- Clear film window on the back. This allows you to take photos underwater with the mobile phone camera.*
- Secure and reliable closure system with both zip closure and double roll-in Velcro closure.
- The UV-stabilised PVC material (TPVC) does not become brittle or yellow when exposed to sunlight.
- The bag also protects against dust and sand. And also against sunscreen.
- Dimensions largest possible fitting device: 148mm high, 170mm circumference. Outer dimensions: 162mm x 95 mm.
- in two colours: black and white
- with lanyard in black or white
- Weight: 40g.
- Also OEM possible with corresponding purchase quantity. Please contact us.
- Contents not included.
** A touchscreen does not usually work underwater. Photo release is therefore only possible via buttons. In the settings of the operating systems, the photo release function can be placed on the loud/quiet button of the device. For videos, you can switch on the function above the water line.
Will your smartphone or GPS fit?
- Dimensions largest possible fitting device: 148mm high, 170mm circumference.
- Outer dimensions: 162mm x 95mm.
- To find out if your device fits, please measure and compare.
Swimming and snorkeling: Our submersible range is all guaranteed to JIS IPX8, which means continuous immersion under conditions of the manufacture`s choice. Japanes Industrial Standard testing is to the equivalent of 3m/10ft for 1 hour.
What keeps water, sand & dust out?
the approved zip and roll seal keeps water, sand and dust out of the case. Just zip roll twice and secure it with the velcro. For maximum waterproof and saveness.
Will I really get good photos through plastic?
Yes! We use a special flexible lens material, unscratchable polycarbonate. It's optically-clear. You get the lens material on the back of the case, so you can use your camera on the back of your smartphone. The Window is large enough so that it fits for all kind of smartphones. And the sturdy but flexible material at the front allows you to operate all the controls.
Ok, not every photo is going to be perfect. But we're all used to that aren't we! Most of the time nobody will be able to tell you were using a case.
- It comes with an neckcord so you can hang it round your neck
- in two different colors
What does shipping cost?
- We ship your order in our online store by DHL or Deutsche Post.
- The shipping costs are independent of the quantity as well as the weight of the ordered goods.
- The shipping costs are shown depending on the country of delivery in the order process. More information here.
- We ship in Germany and Europe including Switzerland.
How long does the shipping take?
- Germany: 1 to 2 working days
- Austria, Switzerland and BeNeLux: 2 to 4 working days
- Rest of Europe: 3 to 7 working day
- All shipping methods are traceable. Please ask us if it should take longer. If you order online, you will receive a shipping notification by email within one business day.
If you're the active-in-the-Great-Outdoors type and you need to take your expensive feature packed smartphone with you then the odds are seriously stacked against its surviving very long. Unless the smartphone or iphone™ is already 100% waterproof - is yours? Have you ever lost a phone to water damage? If not, you've been really lucky… so far! Depending on who you talk to, something between 10% and 25% of all mobile phones end up ruined by water. Or unless you protect it inside a 100% waterproof Dicapac.
If like a lot of people nowadays the main reason you take your phone with you in the first place is as a safety device - so you can call for help if you get into trouble - isn't it doubly important that you can trust it to work when you need it to? Or your office and all contacts are on the smartphone. Just imagine everything is destroyed by water. Better not.
Tuck your phone safely inside an Dicapac and you'll be able to take it and use it wherever you want to go and whatever you like to get up to. Even the touchscreen works.