Spotlight Shifter 3.0
- Patented reflector lens system technology
- Easy twist focus, 12:1 flood to spot ratio
- Aircraft-grade aluminum casing
- Push button operation
- Dual heat-sink DHSTM cooling system
- 3 step power control: high/low/safety strobe
- Unbreakable super-bright LED
- Water resistant
- 1m drop resistance
- Light output (Lumens): 200
- Run time (hour): 3.5
- Beam distance (Meter): 200
- Battery type: 4xAAA (included)
- weight 154g
- size: length 130mm, diameter 35mm
What REALLY make the shifter series unique and different?
- It is the first AAA diameter sized focus control LED light (that uses a high power LED and integrates something more than a moon lens)
- Spotlight has paid close attention to the circuit design to prevent any unnecessary loses to heat and electrical inefficiencies
- The Shifter Series design has the LED mounted on an aluminum cooling tower while the aluminum reflector provides additional cooling properties that yields a light that is 15-25% brighter and last 10-15% longer than other TIR lights on the market.
The 2 piece Reflector Lens System (RLS) provides the following:
- The ShifterThe RLS lens (front part of the system) has a rather flat and relatively simple geometry when compared to traditionally used Total Internal Reflection (TIR) systems, which are molded from a single piece of (PMMA) plastic. This simplfied geometry reduces the molding constraints and complications that arise from material shrinking and size/geometry. Note that this geometry makes for a more robust part for the occasional drops and bumps that occur when using a light - especially in a work environment. Also, this RLS technology can be transferred to much larger diameters that can not be made using a TIR design since it will have too many shrink marks and voids that negatively impact the light transmittance and quality.
- The second part of the Spotlight RLS system is the aluminum reflector. As a TIR will absorb 20% to 30% of the LED's output, the use of an aluminum reflector provides greater efficiency in directing the LED's output (less light loss through air than PMMA plastic) and provides a second functional heat sink. This second heat sink and the additional air-flow around the LED allows Spotlight to increase the drive current to the LED, further increasing the light output and overall effectiveness of the light.
- It comes with 3 x AAA batteries*
The shipping costs are independend and do not vary depending on the amount of articles in your placed order:
- Germany: 3,90 Euro
- Europe incl. Switzerland: 6,90 Euro
- Rest of the World: 16,90 Euro
How long will the shipping take?
- Austria, Switzerland and BeNeLux: 2 to 4 labor days
- Rest of Europe: 3 to 7 labor days
How could we improve this page?
If we're missing any information about this item which would be helpful, or if you have found something that is confusing or in error, please Tell Us so we can improve our site.
* Batteries do not belong to the household waste. Every consumer is legally obliged to take them to a collection point or to the retailer or return them to us so that they can be disposed in an environmentally friendly manner. Pollutants are indicated graphically and symbolically: cadmium (Cd), HG (mercury) or, for example, lead (Pb).
We bring innovation and fun solutions to travel and gadget enthusiasts. Our lights and accessories, combined, are designed for flexible use like walking the dog, hiking on a trail, cycling to and from work, or changing a tire. A dozen vibrant product colors and patterns are available to suit your needs or personality.
SPOTLIGHT continues to design and manufacture products to enhance customer lives; making work easier and daily life more enjoyable. Our latest innovations include the SHIFTER SERIES, a group of lights that are small to carry and simple to use. The easy-twist focus control lights revolutionize focus control LED hand-helds and provide a brighter beam and more area lighting than anything on the market. We're pushing the laws of physics.