- You can make and take calls right through the plastic. With most phones it makes no noticeable difference to the volume. And the GPS signal is also unaffected.
- Even your touchscreen works.
- The Medium Phone/GPS Case (code 134) will fit the older phones and GPS models or Smartphones.
- It'll float with your phone/GPS in it.
- It's guaranteed submersible to 30 feet (10 meters).
- The UV-stabilized TPU material won't be broken down or discoloured by sunlight.
- It keeps out dust and sand too.
- Content not included in the delivery.
Compare the inner size our Smartphone-Cases*:
|Art.-No 098: iPhone 4/Smartphone-Case up to 4,2''l||Art.-No. 108 iPhone 6/Smartphone-Case up to 4,4''||Art.-No. 348: Small Electronic/S4-Case up to 6,1''||Art.-No. 358: Smartphone plus up to 6,3''|
*These indications depend on the thickness of the device. In case you use a bumper please do not forget to include it when measuring.
Warning – Sticky!
When the case is new you may find it difficult to slide your iPhone in and out of it. The stickiness does wear off with use, but it’s rather annoying. Sorry! We’re doing everything we can to sort this problem. In the meantime please Click here to download our Anti-Stickiness Insertion Device!
The Medium Phone/GPS Case (code 134) fits will fit older phones and GPS models and Smartphones. It's the second largest size of our range of 5 different sizes of phone/GPS cases. To make sure you choose the right case check out our Size Guide.
We do our best to keep our size guide up to date but of course manufacturers are bringing out new models all the time. If you know something we don't, please feel free to Tell Us about it!
Swimming and snorkeling: Our submersible range is all guaranteed to IPX8, which means continuous immersion under conditions of the manufacture`s choice. Imperial`s testing is to the equivalent of 10m/30ft for 1 hour.
What keeps water, sand & dust out?
The patented Aquaclip® seals the case - with a simple twist of a couple of levers. It's been tested to the toughest international waterproofing standards. If you haven't seen one before, read our quick guide to the Aquaclip.
Will I really get good photos through plastic?
Yes! The special flexible lens material we use to make the lens windows is called LENZFLEX. It's optically-clear. You get a LENZFLEX window on the back of the case, so you can use your camera either way round. And the sturdy but flexible material allows you to operate all the controls.
Ok, not every photo is going to be perfect. But we're all used to that aren't we! Most of the time nobody will be able to tell you were using a case.
How have you improved this case recently?
2008 sees us going '100% PVC-Free'. Our new material (TPU) offers a number of advantages:
- It's softer and more malleable. Making it even easier to operate your PDA or Smartphone controls through the material.
- It'll perform much better if you want to take it somewhere really cold. It'll still be soft and malleable at -40º and below.
- It has a greater tensile strength, meaning it's even more difficult to tear or rip apart.
- We've added optically-clear LENZFLEX windows to the back making the Aquapac cameraphone-friendly.
- It comes with an adjustable neckcord so you can hang it round your neck.
- It comes with our five-year global warranty (see 'Buy with confidence' below).
The shipping costs are independent and do not vary depending on the amount of articles in your placed order:
- Germany: 3,90 Euro
- Europe incl. Switzerland: 6,90 Euro
- Rest of the World: 16,90 Euro
How long will the shipping take?
- Germany: 1 to 2 working days
- Austria, Switzerland and BeNeLux: 2 to 4 working days
- Rest of Europe: 3 to 7 working days
Buy with confidence:
This case was designed and made in the UK. We could have stuck at the standard German two-year guarantee, but to demonstrate to you our total confidence in our product quality we give you a five-year global warranty. Click here to learn more.
Included with every case you will receive a User Guide written in plain English (and plain German, and plain French, and plain Spanish, etc). With loads of tips on getting the best results. Click here to check it out now.
How could we improve this page?
If we're missing any information about this item which would be helpful, or if you have found something that is confusing or in error, please Tell Us so we can improve our site.
Have you ever lost a phone to water damage? If not, you've been really lucky… so far! Depending on who you talk to, something between 10% and 25% of all mobile phones end up ruined by water. And that's in the general population, half of whom rarely get off the couch! If you're the active-in-the-Great-Outdoors type and you need to take your phone with you then the odds are seriously stacked against its surviving very long. Unless the phone is already 100% waterproof (is yours?) Or unless you protect it inside a 100% waterproof Aquapac.
If like a lot of people nowadays the only reason you take your phone with you in the first place is as a safety device - so you can call for help if you get into trouble - isn't it doubly important that you can trust it to work when you need it to? Check out some of the customer testimonials lower down this page and read some real-life examples of Aquapacs saving lives.
Once your phone is safely tucked up inside the Aquapac you'll be able to take it and use it wherever you want to go and whatever you like to get up to.
What our customers say:
"My husband works for a marina and I purchased one of these for him after he dropped his last phone in the lake. Ever since, he has someone always coming up to him and ask him where he got it. Boating time is getting near and I would like to put some in the ships store."
Susan DiGiovanni, USA
What the Press say:
"If - like me - you feel the need to take a phone with you into the hills, you'll need something to keep that dastardly water off. And this does the job brilliantly. It opens at the top using an extravagant-looking swing-clip mechanism that is deceptively simple to open and chunky enough to be thick winter gloves-friendly... It's waterproof to 15ft and floats, and it's part of an extensive range. What's not to like?"
Used & Abused, Trail Magazine