Stormproof Phone Case Small
- You’ll be able to talk and hear through it without a problem
- and get great photos and video
- and your touchscreen will work normally
- It’s not just 100% waterproof – it’ll protect your phone from dust, dirt and sand too
- You won’t necessarily have to buy a new one when you upgrade your phone, because it’s a generic rather than a form-fit case (unlike a hard case, it’s not tailored to a specific device).
- Our Trailproof Case fits the average size phones and GPS units
- It has 2 lash points – which means it’s easy to hang up or tie down!
- It’s supplied with a carabiner to attach it to your backpack, or your belt
- It’s securely, submersibly waterproofed thanks to its quick and simple ziplock seal
- The seams are welded together with high frequency radio waves, creating a super-strong bond
- The optically-clear LENZFLEX window is UV-stabilized (so it won’t go yellow in the sun)
- and the case will still be soft and functional in the extreme cold.
- in black or orange.
- Some phones will float in this case and some won’t – make sure you test yours in a basin before you launch it into the sea!
- Capacitive touchscreens don’t work underwater, the water breaks the circuit. But you can usually use the volume buttons to operate your camera underwater.
- Fingerprint recognition such as Apple’s Touch ID won’t work through the Aquapac – you will have to enter your passcode.
- Some phones have rather sharp edges. We recommend use of a thin bumper case which will protect both phone and case.
- Content not included in the delivery.
*iPhone/iPod and iPad are registered Trademarks of Apple Inc.
Compare the inner size our IPX8-Smartphone-Cases*:
|Art.-No 098: iPhone 4/Smartphone-Case up to 4,2''l||Art.-No. 108 iPhone 5/Smartphone-Case up to 4,4''||Art.-No. 348: Small Electronic/S4-Case up to 6,1'' for iPhone 6 or Galaxy S||Art.-No. 358: Smartphone plus up to 6,3'' for iPhone 6 plus or Note 7|
*These indications depend on the thickness of the device. In case you use a bumper please do not forget to include it when measuring.
The Aquapac Trailproof Case fits the average phones/mobiles/cellphones and GPS units. To make sure you choose the right case check out our Size Guide*.
Size of the case:
Maximum size of your electronic to fit:
length 159mm, circumference 175mm
* We do our best to keep our size guide up to date but of course manufacturers are bringing out new models all the time. If you know something we don't, please feel free to Tell Us about it!
On tour even if it rains cats and dogs: It's been tested to the toughest international waterproofing standards. Our TrailProof Case is guaranteed to IPX7, which means that they’re OK for temporary immersion of up to 1m/3ft depth as long as you bring them straight back up to the surface.
Will I really get good photos through plastic?
Yes! The special flexible lens material we use to make the lens windows is called LENZFLEX. It's optically-clear. You get a LENZFLEX window on either side of the case, so you can use your camera either way round. And the sturdy but flexible material allows you to operate all the controls.
Ok, not every photo is going to be perfect. But we're all used to that aren't we! Most of the time nobody will be able to tell you were using a case.
- It comes in black or orange.
- It comes with two lashes.
- It comes with a carabiner.
- carabiner as an extra available.
What does shipping cost?
- We ship your order in our online store by DHL or Deutsche Post.
- The shipping costs are independent of the quantity as well as the weight of the ordered goods.
- The shipping costs are shown depending on the country of delivery in the order process. More information here.
- We ship in Germany and Europe including Switzerland.
How long does the shipping take?
- Germany: 1 to 2 working days
- Austria, Switzerland and BeNeLux: 2 to 4 working days
- Rest of Europe: 3 to 7 working day
- All shipping methods are traceable. Please ask us if it should take longer. If you order online, you will receive a shipping notification by email within one business day.
If you're the active-in-the-Great-Outdoors type and you need to take your expensive feature packed iphone™ with you then the odds are seriously stacked against its surviving very long. Unless the iPhone is already 100% waterproof - is yours? Have you ever lost a phone to water damage? If not, you've been really lucky… so far! Depending on who you talk to, something between 10% and 25% of all mobile phones end up ruined by water. Or unless you protect it inside a 100% waterproof Aquapac.
If like a lot of people nowadays the main reason you take your phone with you in the first place is as a safety device - so you can call for help if you get into trouble - isn't it doubly important that you can trust it to work when you need it to?
Tuck your phone safely inside an Aquapac and you'll be able to take it and use it wherever you want to go and whatever you like to get up to.
If you wanna use your electronics for snorkeling or if you are not sure that the case and your electronic device inside will drop into water and submerse only for a short time, than have a look on our Aquapacs waterproof-case. This range is 100% waterproof for five meters for at least one hour under the IPX8-category.
To protect your valuables against humidity, please put a desiccant sachet inside the pouch!