- Waterproof case for your barcode-scanner
- works through the foil
- 100% waterproof to 10m (33ft.)
- swims with the scanner inside.
- clear front and back
- you can use your board, Stylus or other stuff through the foil.
- pervious for sound.
- Protects against dust or sand, too
- Content not included in the delivery.
Does your Scanner fits?
Swimming and snorkeling: Our submersible range is all guaranteed to IPX8, which means continuous immersion under conditions of the manufacture`s choice. Imperial`s testing is to the equivalent of 5m/15ft for 1 hour.
What keeps water, sand & dust out?
The patented Aquaclip® seals the case - with a simple twist of a couple of levers. It's been tested to the toughest international waterproofing standards. If you haven't seen one before, read our quick guide to the Aquaclip.
Will I really get good photos through plastic?
Yes! The special flexible lens material we use to make the lens windows is called LENZFLEX. It's optically-clear. You get a LENZFLEX window on the back of the case, so you can use your camera either way round. And the sturdy but flexible material allows you to operate all the controls.
Ok, not every photo is going to be perfect. But we're all used to that aren't we! Most of the time nobody will be able to tell you were using a case.
How have you improved this case recently?
2008 sees us going '100% PVC-Free'. Our new material (TPU) offers a number of advantages:
- It's softer and more malleable. Making it even easier to operate your PDA or Smartphone controls through the material.
- It'll perform much better if you want to take it somewhere really cold. It'll still be soft and malleable at -40º and below.
- It has a greater tensile strength, meaning it's even more difficult to tear or rip apart.
- We've added optically-clear LENZFLEX windows to the back making the Aquapac cameraphone-friendly.
Buy with confidence:
This case was designed and made in the UK. We could have stuck at the standard guarantee, but to demonstrate to you our total confidence in our product quality we give you a three-year global warranty. Click here to learn more.
- It comes with an adjustable neckcord so you can hang it round your neck.
- It comes with our five-year global warranty.
- a carabiner to wear it at your clothes is available as an extra
The shipping costs are independend and do not vary depending on the amount of artikles in your placed order:
- Germany: 3,90 Euro
- Europe incl. Switzerland: 6,90 Euro
- Rest of the World: 16,90 Euro
How long will the shipping take?
- Austria, Switzerland and BeNeLux: 2 to 4 labor days
- Rest of Europe: 3 to 7 labor days
Buy with confidence:
This case was designed and made in the UK. We could have stuck at the standard one-year guarantee, but to demonstrate to you our total confidence in our product quality we give you a five-year global warranty. Click here to learn more.
Included with every case you will receive a User Guide written in plain English (and plain French, and plain Spanish, etc). With loads of tips on getting the best results. Click here to check it out now.
How could we improve this page?
If we're missing any information about this item which would be helpful, or if you have found something that is confusing or in error, please Tell Us so we can improve our site.
If you seal your barcode-scanner in our Aquapac, it will be save under all circumstanced. You can use the scanner outside when its raining or snowing. Or under humide circumstances like a kitchen or in the swimming hall. Or in the cooling plant. Even sand or dust are no problem. The case is locked secure. While you get a clear front and rear you can leave your scanner in the Aquapac during use. And it functions. Board or stylus work through the foil.