Medium Electronic /e-Book Reader CaseCase
- Ideal for protecting small essential items and electronical equipment in all weather conditions
- fits for e-Book Readers like the Kindle Fire or tablets like the iPad mini™, Galaxy Tab with a screen up to 7,5''.
- Touchscreen works through the foil!* And all other features too.
- The UV-stabilized TPU material won't be broken down or discoloured by sunlight
- Guaranteed submersible to 33ft / 10m and keeps dust and sand out
- Lenzflex-foil on the back for clear pictures or videos, even under water
- It will float safely if dropped in water
- Content not included in the delivery.
* Underwater a touch screen does not work in general. Photo release therefore is possible only by key. Our tip: please download the app "Cameringo" or a comparable Apple App that allows underwater photo release on the volume button. For videos, you can switch the function above the water line.
The Medium Electronic Case will comfortably fit ebook readers, passports, suncream, wallets/purses, mobile phones and other small personal electronics like the iPad mini™ or Galaxy Tab™. To choose the right case for your ebook reader please have a look at our size-guide. Or measure the size of your equipment and compare.
|maximal size of your electronics||size of case|
Rule of thumb:
- all Tablets, eBook-Reader, Notebooks or Laptops with a screen diagonal up to 7'' fits our Medium Electronic Case.
- all Tablets between 7'' to 10,5'' fits our iPad/tablet-case.
- for a size over 10,5'' take the Jumbo Whanganui/eBook/Tablet PC.
- all iPad™ or tablets of same size of other manufactures fits our iPad-Case slim
Swimming and snorkeling: Our submersible range is all guaranteed to IPX8, which means continuous immersion under conditions of the manufacture`s choice. Imperial`s testing is to the equivalent of 5m/15ft for 1 hour.
What keeps water, sand & dust out?
The patented Aquaclip® seals the case - with a simple twist of a couple of levers. It's been tested to the toughest international waterproofing standards. If you haven't seen one before, read our quick guide to the Aquaclip.
Will I really get good photos through plastic?
Yes! The special flexible lens material we use to make the lens windows is called LENZFLEX. It's optically-clear. You get a LENZFLEX window on the back of the case, so you can use your camera either way round. And the sturdy but flexible material allows you to operate all the controls.
Ok, not every photo is going to be perfect. But we're all used to that aren't we! Most of the time nobody will be able to tell you were using a case.
How have you improved this case recently?
2008 sees us going '100% PVC-Free'. Our new material (TPU) offers a number of advantages:
- It's softer and more malleable. Making it even easier to operate your PDA or Smartphone controls through the material.
- It'll perform much better if you want to take it somewhere really cold. It'll still be soft and malleable at -40º and below.
- It has a greater tensile strength, meaning it's even more difficult to tear or rip apart.
- We've added optically-clear LENZFLEX windows to the back making the Aquapac cameraphone-friendly.
- in cool grey
- with an adjustable acid green neck cord so you can hang or tie it anywhere
The shipping costs are independend and do not vary depending on the amount of articles in your placed order:
- Germany: 3,90 Euro
- Europe incl. Switzerland: 6,90 Euro
- Rest of the World: 16,90 Euro
How long will the shipping take?
- Austria, Switzerland and BeNeLux: 2 to 4 labor days
- Rest of Europe: 3 to 7 labor days
Buy with confidence:
This bag was designed and manufactured in England. We could have given the usual two-year warranty. But to show you our confidence in our product, we give an extended manufacturer's warranty in addition to the statutory warranty. The statutory warranty applies for the first two years after the date of purchase. From the third year after the date of purchase, we voluntarily grant an additional warranty of three years. You can find out more here.
And: With every bag you will receive an instruction manual in correct German (and correct English, French ...). With a lot of tips for the best results.
How could we improve this page?
If we're missing any information about this item which would be helpful, or if you have found something that is confusing or in error, please Tell Us so we can improve our site.
Great multi-purpose case, ideal for protecting your personal electronical advices like mini tablet, pda or e-Book Reader like the Kindle*. Or such items as sun cream, a purse or wallet, cash, keys or other valuables. An e-Book Readers or Tablets up to 7,5'' fits in the Case. And the touchscreen works through the foil.
What our customers say:
"Brilliant kit! Keeps my Psion palm top computer dry and safe. I was so impressed…. In the middle of a bleak Derbyshire wood and an hour long downpour that beat my rucksack I was very grateful of the superb protection the Whanganui gave my Psion and mobile phone. Thank you, unreservedly!"
John Rowe, UK
"Since I've had my Aquapac case I stop worrying about where to keep from getting wet and damaged important things like GPS, car keys or my documents each time we go on a boat trip to dive or to fish. It really helps."
Mario Jorge Marcelo, Portugal
What the Press say:
"If you're looking for a safe way to carry your valuables while you take a dip - or when you go boating, or bushwalking in wet weather - these Aquapac cases will do the job."
Choice review, Australia
* all trademarks of the mentioned companies.