- waterproof chest bag for passport, smartphone, credit card & Co.
- Ideal for protecting small essential items in all weather conditions
- The UV-stabilized TPU material won't be broken down or discoloured by sunlight
- Guaranteed submersible to 33ft / 10m and keeps dust and sand out
- It will float safely if dropped in water
- Content not included in the delivery.
Warning – Sticky!
When the case is new you may find it difficult to slide your iPhone in and out of it. The stickiness does wear off with use, but it’s rather annoying. Sorry! We’re doing everything we can to sort this problem. In the meantime please Click here to download our Anti-Stickiness Insertion Device! Or just wrap a piece of paper around your equipment and insert in the pac. Then tear out the paper - and everything is okay!
How big is the case?
The Mini Whanganui case will comfortably fit passports, cash, small wallets/purses, ebooks or mobile phones
|Largest item that fits||Size of case|
*We do our best to keep our size guide up to date but of course manufacturers are bringing out new models all the time. If you know something we don't, please feel free to Tell Us about it!
Swimming and snorkeling: Our submersible range is all guaranteed to IPX8, which means continuous immersion under conditions of the manufacture`s choice. Imperial`s testing is to the equivalent of 10m/30ft for 1 hour.
What keeps water, sand & dust out?
The patented Aquaclip® seals the case - with a simple twist of a couple of levers. It's been tested to the toughest international waterproofing standards. If you haven't seen one before, read our quick guide to the Aquaclip.
Will I really get good photos through plastic?
Yes! The special flexible lens material we use to make the lens windows is called LENZFLEX. It's optically-clear. You get a LENZFLEX window on the back of the case, so you can use your camera either way round. And the sturdy but flexible material allows you to operate all the controls.
Ok, not every photo is going to be perfect. But we're all used to that aren't we! Most of the time nobody will be able to tell you were using a case.
How have you improved this case recently?
2008 sees us going '100% PVC-Free'. Our new material (TPU) offers a number of advantages:
- It's softer and more malleable. Making it even easier to operate your PDA or Smartphone controls through the material.
- It'll perform much better if you want to take it somewhere really cold. It'll still be soft and malleable at -40º and below.
- It has a greater tensile strength, meaning it's even more difficult to tear or rip apart.
- We've added optically-clear LENZFLEX windows to the back making the Aquapac cameraphone-friendly.
- It comes with an adjustable neck cord so you can hang or tie it anywhere
- It comes with our 3-year global warranty (see 'Buy with confidence' below)
The shipping costs are independend and do not vary depending on the amount of artikles in your placed order:
- Germany: 3,90 Euro
- Europe incl. Switzerland: 6,90 Euro
- Rest of the World: 16,90 Euro
How long will the shipping take?
Austria, Switzerland and BeNeLux: 2 to 4 labor days
Rest of Europe: 3 to 7 labor days
Buy with confidence:
This case was designed and made in the UK. We could have stuck at the standard one-year guarantee, but to demonstrate to you our total confidence in our product quality we give you a five-year global warranty. Click here to learn more.
Included with every case you will receive a User Guide written in plain English (and plain French, and plain Spanish, etc). With loads of tips on getting the best results. Click here to check it out now.
How could we improve this page?
If we're missing any information about this item which would be helpful, or if you have found something that is confusing or in error, please Tell Us so we can improve our site.
Ideal if you're on holiday, working or relaxing in or around water. The Mini Whanganui case, with its convenient small size and clear front is ideal for keys, cash, credit cards, mobile phones and passports. Can be worn or tied to anything using the detachable neck cord.
What our customers say:
"Simply put - Works Great!. Good travel security piece and highly recommended in my book."
Jeff Randall, Randall's Adventure & Training, USA
"Great product, it's my second one, very useful during my trips"
M. Loyant, France
"Aquapac is brilliant. My holiday was much improved with the knowledge I could relax when swimming/snorkeling"
Karen Gordon, UK
What the Press say:
"It's not often that I get products for review and am completely happy with them, but the bag they [Aquapac] sent me is brilliant…. It looks stylish and feels very durable. It will be accompanying me on many trips over the coming years."
Matt Heason, PlanetFear, www.planetfear.com