Stormproof VHF Case
- Our VHF Case of Aquapacs Stormproof Range of roll-seals bags.
- For all, who won`t worry about their electronical equipment.
- You can make and take your message right through the case material. With most vhf it makes no noticeable difference to the volume. And the signal is unaffected.
- Even a touchscreen works.
- Our case fits the average size vhf/handheld: what fits
- manufactured from TPU-coated Ripstop Nylon. 100% PVC free.
- Its guaranteed waterproof to IPX6, which means the bag is as waterproof as you can get without actually immersing it under water. Fire-hose proof!
- The UV-stabilized TPU material won't be broken down or discoloured by sunlight.
- with attachment strap
- It keeps out dust and sand, too.
- Content not included in the delivery.
The Aquapac VHFcase of our stormproof range fits the average vhf. To make sure you choose the right case check out our Size Guide*.
Inner and outer size of the case:
maximum size of your electronic
size of case flat
* We do our best to keep our size guide up to date but of course manufacturers are bringing out new models all the time. If you know something we don't, please feel free to Tell Us about it!
On tour even if it rains cats and dogs: Our stormproof range of roll-seal bags is all guaranteed to IPX6, which means as waterproof as you can get without actually immersing the bags under water. Fire-hose proof!
What keeps water, sand & dust out?
Roll down the upper end of the bag three times and close the buckle. And no rain, water, sand or dust will intrude anymore.
- It comes in orange.
- It comes with an adjustable neckcord so you can hang it round your neck.
- It comes with a beltloop.
- It comes with our 5-year warranty for the case.
- carabiner as an extra available.
The shipping costs are independend and do not vary depending on the amount of artikles in your placed order:
- Germany: 3,90 Euro
- Europe incl. Switzerland: 6,90 Euro
- Rest of the World: 16,90 Euro
How long will the shipping take?
- Austria, Switzerland and BeNeLux: 2 to 4 labor days
- Rest of Europe: 3 to 7 labor days
Buy with confidence:
This case was designed and made in the UK. We could have stuck at the standard one-year guarantee, but to demonstrate to you our total confidence in our product quality we give you a five-year global warranty. Click here to learn more.
Included with every case you will receive a User Guide written in plain English (and plain French, and plain Spanish, etc). With loads of tips on getting the best results. Click here to check it out now.
How could we improve this page?
If we're missing any information about this item which would be helpful, or if you have found something that is confusing or in error, please Tell Us so we can improve our site.
You're an active rescue guy and need your vhf in any situation? Have you ever lost a vhf to water damage? Then the vhf case is the right case to protect you equipment.
Tuck your vhf safely inside an Aquapac and you'll be able to take it and use it wherever you want to go and whatever you like to get up to.
If you wanna use your vhf on a boat or in the water or if you are not sure that the case and your electronic device inside will drop into water and submerse only for a short time, than have a look on our Aquapacs waterproof-cases. This range is 100% waterproof for ten meters for at least one hour under the IP68-category.
To protect your valuables against humidity, please put a desiccant sachet inside the pouch!