NEW! Trail proofSmall VHF PRO waterproof
- This is a budget version of our VHF PRO case. It features a ziplock seal instead of an Aquaclip.
- We’re using a thicker material, so it’s tougher.
- There are 2 lash points for you to attach a harness or shoulder strap.
- The clever antenna design not only fits L- and R-handed radios but also creates an emergency grab handle.
- You can use your radio normally through the case, it doesn’t interfere with sound or radio signals.
- Also protects from dust, dirt and sand.
- Like most of our cases it’ll float if you drop it in the drink.
- The seams are high-frequency welded to form a super-strong bond.
- It’s securely, submersibly waterproofed thanks to its quick and simple ziplock seal.
- Materials: 300mu transparent TPU sheet encased with 0.8mm black foaming leather PU
- Colour: Matt Black or Safety Orange
- Weight: 4.2oz /118g
- with shoulder-strap
- Country of Origin: Designed in the UK. Made in Taiwan.
- delivered without content.
The Trail Proof PRO VHF Classic case is designed to accept most of today's VHF radios. It can take radios up to a maximum body of 180mm/7.2 inches long. The length including antenna is 330mm/ 13 inches. To make sure that you choose the right case check out our size guide*.
|Maximum size of your VHF/Handheld||Size of case flat|
* We do our best to keep our size guides up to date but of course manufacturers are designing new models all the time. If you know something we don't, please feel free to Tell Us about it!
On tour even if it rains cats and dogs: It's been tested to the toughest international waterproofing standards. Our TrailProof Case is guaranteed to IPX7, which means that they’re OK for temporary immersion of up to 1m/3ft depth as long as you bring them straight back up to the surface.
- It comes in matt black or safety orange.
- It comes with two lash-points.
- It comes with shoulder strap
- It comes with our five-year global warranty (see 'Buy with confidence' below).
The shipping costs are independend and do not vary depending on the amount of artikles in your placed order:
- Germany: 3,90 Euro
- Europe incl. Switzerland: 6,90 Euro
- Rest of the World: 16,90 Euro
How long will the shipping take?
- Austria, Switzerland and BeNeLux: 2 to 4 labor days
- Rest of Europe: 3 to 7 labor days
Buy with confidence:
This case was designed and made in the UK. We could have stuck at the standard one-year guarantee, but to demonstrate to you our total confidence in our product quality we give you a five-year global warranty. Click here to learn more.
Included with every case you will receive a User Guide written in plain English (and plain French, and plain Spanish, etc). With loads of tips on getting the best results. Click here to check it out now.
How could we improve this page?
If we're missing any information about this item which would be helpful, or if you have found something that is confusing or in error, please Tell Us so we can improve our site.
Made of 300mu transparent TPU sheet encased with 0.8mm black foaming leather PU the PRO VHF radio cases of our Trail Proof range are specifically designed for rigorous everyday use. Currently used by lifeguards and rescue services worldwide, the case guarantees 100% waterproof protection for your radio whilst allowing normal use.
Wear your radio on your chest using our three-way harness leaving your hands free.
What our customers say:
"In the windsurfing environment, we are constantly testing the limits of the safety gear, so every improvement helps. I have been wearing the bag on my back using the three strap system and it is very comfortable and convenient… I have been very impressed with your products and will continue to recommend them. I work hard to get the windsurfers and kitesurfers to carry radios and without a bag they inevitably fail, even if they are submersible rated. The other benefit is that the bag eliminates wind noise on the mic which is critical when winds are 15-20 knots or more."
Peter Thorner, President, San Francisco Boardsailing Association
What the Press say:
"I'm sure that, like most mariners, you've often made a grab for your handheld VHF with your hand covered in salt or fish slime. Maybe you've even dropped one over the side while doing a nautical version of a "slippery pig". Well, I found a solution for all that and more with the 100-percent-waterproof Aquapac VHF radio case… Once closed, the Aquapac not only protects your important gear, it even floats. I sent one to a diving buddy of mine and he reported that the Aquapac did what its manufacturer claimed. He was even able to use his VHF while it was inside the case."
Power & Motoryacht Magazine, USA