Tote Bag large
- The larger one of our tote bags. In acid green or cyan blue.
- These are designed to be rainproof, with a fold-over rain flap. IPX3-proofed*
- They are an homage to the cycle courier bags used in cities, and feature a lashtab for a bike light to be attached to.
- A single strap goes over the shoulder and can be attached to large D-rings.
- It can also be attached to the black lashtabs to extend the capacity for larger items – but in this configuration the Tote Bags are not rainproof.
- The smaller size is an ideal ship-to-shore or rainy-day handbag, and the prototype has attracted the most attention of any Aquapac product ever made, especially from women.
- TrailProof™ range is characterised by rugged 500D vinyl fabrics and an all-welded construction for proofing against rain, mud and sand. The colours are fun and bright to help them be seen, and so they don’t get too hot in the sunshine.
- Content not included in the delivery.
* The tote bags are guaranteed to IPX3. It protects against rain falling on it at up to 60 degrees angle, but there's a small chance that if you hold the case upside-down in hard rain, you might get a drop or two seeping in. The testing: Protected against spraying water - Water spraying up to 60 degrees from vertical at 10 liters/min at a pressure of 80-100kN/m2 for 5 min.
The Aquapac Stormproof tote bag fits your electronis, camera and personal valuables.
- Case Dimensions (close): 45 x 39 x 5cm
- Case Dimension (open): 45 x 62 x 5cm
- only 468g
On tour even if it rains cats and dogs: The tote bags are guaranteed to IPX3. It protects against rain falling on it at up to 60 degrees angle, but there's a small chance that if you hold the case upside-down in hard rain, you might get a drop or two seeping in. The testing: Protected against spraying water - Water spraying up to 60 degrees from vertical at 10 liters/min at a pressure of 80-100kN/m2 for 5 min.
- It comes in acid green or cyan blue with grey applications.
- It comes with an adjustable shoulderstrap.
- It comes with our five-year warranty for the bag.
The shipping costs are independend and do not vary depending on the amount of artikles in your placed order:
- Germany: 3,90 Euro
- Europe incl. Switzerland: 6,90 Euro
- Rest of the World: 16,90 Euro
How long will the shipping take?
- Germany: 1 to 2 labor days.
- Austria, Switzerland and BeNeLux: 2 to 4 labor days
- Rest of Europe: 3 to 7 labor days
Buy with confidence:
This bag was designed in the UK and made for us in China. We could have stuck at the standard one-year guarantee, but to demonstrate to you our total confidence in our product quality we give you a five-year global warranty. Click here to learn more.
How could we improve this page?
If we're missing any information about this item which would be helpful, or if you have found something that is confusing or in error, please Tell Us so we can improve our site.
Aquapac’s Stormproof range of padded, rugged and simple to use waterproof cases are perfect for all outdoor-fans or commuters who don’t want to worry about their gear. Trail walking, river rafting or a day in town, at the beach, this bag leaves you worry-free, allowing you to get on with it whatever the weather. Manufactured from TPU-coated Nylon, it features welded seams for complete waterproofing to IPX3
Guaranteed for 5 years from first purchase, worldwide.