- Aquapac's Submersible headphones are perfect for anyone who wants their music in the rain, in or on the water. Or in the bathtub.
- Made with a standard 3.5mm plug
- Great sound above and below the waterline.
- Tested to a depth of 10m/30ft - but not suitable for use at depths greater than 10ft/3m where pressure may cause hearing damage.
- with silicone earloops to fit it straight behind the ear.
- Each pair is supplied with 2 sizes of silicone earbud, so you can fine-tune the fit to suit you.
- Recommended for use with Aquapac MP3 Player case or Large Phone with headphone jack
- Content not included in the delivery.
- PVC-free cable - length 1m.
- Nickel-plated 3.5mm jack plug (usual standard).
- Frequency range 19Hz - 20.000Hz
- Impedance 32 Ohm.
- Audio Pressure Level: 100db (1kHz/1Vrms)
- Waterproof to 10m depth, tested 8 hours.
- Temperature range -25 ° C to 55 ° C.
- Tested in salt water, 72 hours of continuous music playback.
- Silicone earloops
- Meets CE requirement EC/89/336/EEC for electromagnetic compatibility and does not interfere with signals from cell phone, iPod, radio, television ...
- Earplugs made of antibacterial and antifungal silicone rubber. They can be easily removed and washed separately. A spare pair is included.
- The balance between water resistance and sound quality was not easy, but we are very satisfied with the result. The chart below shows the frequency response in comparison with non-waterproof headphones:
Our recommendation: If you want to use the headphones while swimming or snorkeling, we recommend to support the ear plugs with the band of your swimming or diving goggles. Because of water movement and moisture it can not be ruled out that the plugs slip out.
Swimming and snokeling: Our submersible range is all guaranteed to IPX8, which means continuous immersion under conditions of the manufacture`s choice. Imperial`s testing is to the equivalent of 10m/30ft for 1 hour. But be aware: the earphones are not suitable for use at depths greater than 10ft/3m where pressure may cause hearing damage
- Silicone earloops
- Extra pair of earbuds
The shipping costs are independend and do not vary depending on the amount of artikles in your placed order:
- Germany: 3,90 Euro
- Europe incl. Switzerland: 6,90 Euro
- Rest of the World: 16,90 Euro
How long will the shipping take?
- Austria, Switzerland and BeNeLux: 2 to 4 labor days
- Rest of Europe: 3 to 7 labor days
How could we improve this page?
If we're missing any information about this item which would be helpful, or if you have found something that is confusing or in error, please Tell Us so we can improve our site.
Now that you have your beloved iPod or MP3 Player you want to take it everywhere you go to listen to your favourite music - even underwater as long as it is protected. The only problem though is that those ordinary headphones just won't be suitable for underwater use when you want to enjoy your music just relaxing in your pool or involving yourself in more active water sports.
Aquapac provides you with the total kit for your enjoyment. The 100% waterproof headphones with in-the-ear design are made to be used in and around water. Since you need to use your iPod with a headphone, why not consider a waterproof one - especially if you are an active outdoor person.
What our customers say:
"I love your product because it is easy to use and it works. I now can safely listen to beautiful music when I kayak on my lake."
Sharon Vincent, USA
"I fashioned some waterproof earbuds and hung the case around my neck and under my rashguard using a cord. The set worked perfect in pretty rugged conditions - several splats in jumping conditions and pounding surf. No water in the case and I didn't even notice the player around my neck. So... bottom line: worked perfect and easy to use."
Greg Gundlach, USA
What the press say:
"Aquapac still offers the best overall waterproof headphone solution we've tested; we preferred the sound and the comfort of the in-canal 100% Waterproof Headphones, which sell for the same $40 price and can survive full submersion… at its current price, we'd pick the Aquapac solution any day."
Jeremy Horwitz, iLounge.com