iPod™ / iPhone™ / MP3 Player
- You can operate the controls and click wheels of your iPod™/mp 3-player/iPhone™*/mobile right through the case.
- in our brand new grey foil.
- Even a touchscreen works
- Designed with a built-in external headphone jack for your earphones
- with a standard 3.5mm plug outside and a 3.5mm socket inside
- The MP3 Case will fit the majority of iPods™ and MP3 units
- Its guaranteed submersible to 33 feet (10 meters)
- We've added a LENZFLEX window on the back, which means that if you have a camera-phone you'll be able to take photos right through the case.**
- The UV-stabilized TPU material won't be broken down or discoloured by sunlight
- It keeps out dust and sand too
- Some iPod players float in the Aquapac, but some don't. Test yours in a basin before first use outdoors.
- Ultra light weight - only 50 grams/1.8 ounces.
- Content not included in the delivery.
*iPad, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
** Underwater a touch screen does not work in general. Photo release therefore is possible only by key. Our tip: please download the app "Cameringo" or a comparable Apple App that allows underwater photo release on the volume button. For videos, you can switch the function above the water line.
Compare the inner size our Smartphone-Cases*:
|Art.-No 098: iPhone 4/Smartphone-Case up to 4,2''l||Art.-No. 108 iPhone 5/Smartphone-Case up to 4,4''||Art.-No. 348: Small Electronic/S4-Case up to 6,1'' for iPhone 6 or Galaxy S||Art.-No. 358: Smartphone plus up to 6,3'' for iPhone 6 plus or Note 7|
*These indications depend on the thickness of the device. In case you use a bumper please do not forget to include it when measuring.
How big is the case?
The MP3 Case designed for the original iPod™ but will fit the majority of iPods™ and MP3 Players or mobiles. To make sure you choose the right case check out our Size Guide.
The elastic belt has a length of 14,6in/37cm.
|maximal size of your electronics||size of the case|
We do our best to keep our size guide up to date but of course manufacturers are bringing out new models all the time. If you know something we don't, please feel free to Tell Us about it!
Swimming and snokeling: Our submersible range is all guaranteed to IPX8, which means continuous immersion under conditions of the manufacture`s choice. Imperial`s testing is to the equivalent of 5m/15ft for 1 hour.
What keeps water, sand & dust out?
The patented Aquaclip® seals the case - with a simple twist of a couple of levers. It's been tested to the toughest international waterproofing standards. If you haven't seen one before, read our quick guide to the Aquaclip.
Will I really get good photos through plastic?
Yes! The special flexible lens material we use to make the lens windows is called LENZFLEX. It's optically-clear. You get a LENZFLEX window on either side of the case, so you can use your camera either way round. And the sturdy but flexible material allows you to operate all the controls.
Ok, not every photo is going to be perfect. But we're all used to that aren't we! Most of the time nobody will be able to tell you were using a case.
How have you improved this case recently?
2008 sees us going '100% PVC-Free'. Our new material (TPU) offers a number of advantages:
- It's softer and more malleable. Making it even easier to operate your iPod controls through the material
- It'll perform much better if you want to take it somewhere really cold. It'll still be soft and malleable at -40º and below
- It has a greater tensile strength, meaning it's even more difficult to tear or rip apart.
- It comes with an adjustable neck cord so you can hang it round your neck
- in our brand new grey foil
- An Armband allowing you to strap the case to your arm or your equipment - so you can enjoy your activity hands-free
- The Aquapac five-year global warranty (see 'Buy with confidence' below).
The shipping costs are independend and do not vary depending on the amount of artikles in your placed order:
- Germany: 3,90 Euro
- Europe incl. Switzerland: 6,90 Euro
- Rest of the World: 16,90 Euro
How long will the shipping take?
- Austria, Switzerland and BeNeLux: 2 to 4 labor days
- Rest of Europe: 3 to 7 labor days
Buy With Confidence
This case was designed and made in the UK. We could have stuck at the standard one-year guarantee, but to demonstrate to you our total confidence in our product quality we give you a five-year global warranty. Click here to learn more.
Included with every case you will receive a User Guide written in plain English (and plain French, and plain Spanish, etc). Click here to check it out now.
How could we improve this page?
If we're missing any information about this item which would be helpful, or if you have found something that is confusing or in error, please Tell Us so we can improve our site.
The popularity of the MP3 Player and iPod over the last few years has resulted in approximately 1 in every 5 persons, whether young or young-at-heart, owning an iPod or MP3 player.
As lovers of the outdoors I'm sure you want to enjoy your music everywhere you go and whatever you get up to. So what's stopping you? Exposure of your precious iPod to water, sand or dirt without guaranteed protection would certainly destroy it.
The Aquapac MP3/iPod case offers guaranteed 100% waterproof protection for your unit keeping it safe from those horrid destructive elements. Once safely fitted and locked up inside the case you can enjoy your most loved outdoor activity whilst listening to your music and not be worried about damaging your gadget. You can actually rest assured that your unit is safe when using an Aquapac - and that's guaranteed!
The Aquapac MP3 case is designed for use in and around water and has been professionally tested by the British Standards Institute. You can indeed take your music with you whilst swimming, skiing, surfing, kayaking or any of your other favoured water activities. And what's more - you can have your hands free for your activity since the case is designed to be worn on the arm with an elastic and Velcro® strap support. Isn't that just great!
What our customers say:
"I love your product because it is easy to use and it works. I now can safely listen to beautiful music when I kayak on my lake."
Sharon Vincent, USA
"The set worked perfect in pretty rugged conditions - several splats in jumping conditions and pounding surf. No water in the case and I didn't even notice the player around my neck. So... bottom line: worked perfect and easy to use."
Greg Gundlach, USA
What the press say:
"Introducing your iPod to life on deck is now possible with a lightweight and simple case that gives all-round protection from water, sand and dirt. The armband/belt attachment is very useful as you can listen to your favourite tunes and have all-important hands-free while moving about on board."
Motor Boat & Yachting magazine
"Hot tubs and the right tunes make beautiful music together, but often typical headphones can't stand up to the wet test. Thankfully, Aquapac has created these 100 per cent waterproof, guaranteed-submersible ear buds for worry-free water listening."