iPhone4™-/Smartphone Case waterproof
Details of the Aquapac:
- case especially designed for iPhone4™ and older releases, fits comparable smartphones of other brand, too. For the brand new iPhone5™ have a look at this case.
- You can make and take calls right through the case material. With most phones it makes no noticeable difference to the volume. And the GPS signal is unaffected.
- Even your touchscreen works.
- in our new grey foil.
- We've added a LENZFLEX window on the back, which means that if you have a camera-phone you'll be able to take photos right through the case.**
- The Aquapac for iPhone™* fits the average size phones and GPS units: what fits
- Its guaranteed submersible to 10 meters. The UV-stabilized TPU material won't be broken down or discoloured by sunlight.
- Most phones float in the Aquapac.
- It keeps out dust and sand too.
- Content not included in the delivery.
Compare the inner size our Smartphone-Cases*:
|Art.-No. 108 iPhone 5 / Smartphone-Case, screensize up to 4,4''||Art.-No. 348: Small Electronic, screensize up to 6,1'' for iPhone or Galaxy S||Art.-No. 358: Smartphone plus, screensize up to 6,3'' for iPhone Pro Max or Note|
The indications above depend on the thickness of the device. In case you use a bumper please do not forget to include it when measuring.
The Aquapac for iPhone4™ fits the iPhone4™, older iPhones™ and small phones/mobiles and GPS units other brands, too. To make sure you choose the right case check out our Size Guide. If you want to protect your mobile/cellphone or gps in a case around your arm we recommend the AQUAPAC PRO Sports Mini.
|maximal size of your electronics||size of the case|
We do our best to keep our size guide up to date but of course manufacturers are bringing out new models all the time. If you know something we don't, please feel free to Tell Us about it!
Swimming and snokeling:
Our submersible range is all guaranteed to IPX8, which means continuous immersion under conditions of the manufacture`s choice. Imperial`s testing is to the equivalent of 5m/15ft for 1 hour.
What keeps water, sand & dust out?
The patented Aquaclip® seals the case - with a simple twist of a couple of levers. It's been tested to the toughest international waterproofing standards. If you haven't seen one before, read our quick guide to the Aquaclip.
Will I really get good photos through plastic?
Yes! The special flexible lens material we use to make the lens windows is called LENZFLEX. It's optically-clear. You get a LENZFLEX window on either side of the case, so you can use your camera either way round. And the sturdy but flexible material allows you to operate all the controls.
Ok, not every photo is going to be perfect. But we're all used to that aren't we! Most of the time nobody will be able to tell you were using a case.
- It comes with an adjustable neckcord so you can hang it round your neck.
- in our new grey foil.
- It comes with our five-year global warranty (see 'Buy with confidence' below).
The shipping costs are independend and do not vary depending on the amount of artikles in your placed order:
- Germany: 3,90 Euro
- Europe incl Switzerland: 6,90 Euro
- Rest of the World: 16,90 Euro
How long will the shipping take?
- Austria, Switzerland and BeNeLux: 2 to 4 labor days
- Rest of Europe: 3 to 7 labor days
Buy with confidence:
This smartphone-case was designed and made in the UK. We could have stuck at the standard one-year guarantee, but to demonstrate to you our total confidence in our product quality we give you a five-year global warranty. Click here to learn more.
Included with every case you will receive a User Guide written in plain English (and plain French, and plain Spanish, etc). With loads of tips on getting the best results. Click here to check it out now.
How could we improve this page?
If we're missing any information about this item which would be helpful, or if you have found something that is confusing or in error, please Tell Us so we can improve our site.
If you're the active-in-the-Great-Outdoors type and you need to take your expensive feature packed iphone™ with you then the odds are seriously stacked against its surviving very long. Unless the iphone is already 100% waterproof - is yours? Have you ever lost a phone to water damage? If not, you've been really lucky… so far! Depending on who you talk to, something between 10% and 25% of all mobile phones end up ruined by water. Or unless you protect it inside a 100% waterproof Aquapac.
If like a lot of people nowadays the main reason you take your phone with you in the first place is as a safety device - so you can call for help if you get into trouble - isn't it doubly important that you can trust it to work when you need it to? Check out some of the customer testimonials lower down this page and read some real-life examples of Aquapacs saving lives.
Tuck your phone safely inside an Aquapac and you'll be able to take it and use it wherever you want to go and whatever you like to get up to. Even the touchscreen works.
What our customers say:
"Under 30€ to protect an item of gear worth 10 to 20 times that is a sensible investment in anyone's book… My problem of having a soggy mobile is finally over."
Dave Roberts, Internet Blog
What the press say:
"I've been using this waterproof case for months now and have really put it through its paces… Suffice to say, my phone still works and I have every faith in this product. Basically, if you're going to be near water and want 100% peace of mind, you need Aquapac with you! It won't break the bank either."