Backpack waterproof: 25 or 35 Liters
You will get:
- Full-size waterproof internal pocket - Allows you to separate your wet and dry things (or dirty and clean things) stowed safely in the same bag.
- Internal pockets in yellow - So you can see to the bottom of the bag easily.
- Clear key pocket - No need to scrabble around inside the bag for those small items.
- External mesh-pockets - Keep a bottle or pump quick and easy to get to.
- PU-coated fabrics with taped seams - Water can't seep in through the seams, even where they are sewn.
- Proven 3-roll seal - Quick and easy closure which provides excellent sealing against the elements.
- Removable back support/seat - Take it out to dry it quickly after a soaking, or protect yourself when sitting on rough terrain.
- Pocket can be used for hydration bladder - Add in a bladder and clip the hose to the carabiner supplied, to stay hydrated on the trail.
- Integral light-lash - Add a light to your back, or clip on your helmet to stay hands-free.
- Breathable mesh straps - Quick-drying and breathable mesh straps are lightweight and comfortable.
- Reflective logo print - Be seen at night with reflective ink on your back, but be subtle in daylight.
- Sternum and waist straps - Keep the backpack securely in place when you are moving on the trail. And remove the waist strap if you don't need it.
- 100% PVC-Free - Stays supple and crack-free even when it's really cold.
- Content not included in the delivery.
You wanna know more: Please have a look on Sacki-Productions
- Waterproof backsack or bagback
- Full-size waterproof internal pocket - Allows you separate your wet and dry things (or dirty and clean things) stowed safely in the same bag.
- Two external mesh pockets. Each will hold a 2 liter water bottle, magazin or tripod
- Volume: 25 l (1,525 cubic inches), Weight incl. back support: 753g/26,6oz.
- Volume: 35 litres (2136cu), Weight incl. back support: 866g/30,5oz.
- Materials. TPU-coated 210D Nylon. 100% PVC-free.
- Colour - Black, grey, yellow internals.
What stops the water getting in?
For many years, the roll-down seal has been an industry standard in sealing dry-bags. We use a specially hardened seam to ensure a tight rolling action, and as long as you roll down at least 3-times your bag will be waterproof for everything up to and including temporary submersion (a raft capsizing). The more air you trap in the bag, the better the seal!
What keeps the water out?
Roll up the upper end of the bag three times and close the buckle. Now, no rain or spray comes in.
If you think about it... you don't want to be swimming with a big, bouyant bag on your back because it'll force you face down in the water, so please don't attempt to swim with any waterproof bag on your back.
Sam "Can`t breathe underwater" Miller, customer
- straps for shoulder, chest and hip.
- inner pocket to separate wet and dry clothes.
- a second transparent inside pocket for your personal valuables.
- 5-year warranty.
The shipping costs are independend and do not vary depending on the amount of articles in your placed order:
- Germany: 3,90 Euro
- Europe incl. Switzerland: 6,90 Euro
- Rest of the World: 16,90 Euro
How long will the shipping take?
- Austria, Switzerland and BeNeLux: 2 to 4 labor days
- Rest of Europe: 3 to 7 labor days
Buy with confidence:
This case was designed in the UK and made in China. We could have stuck at the standard one-year guarantee, but to demonstrate to you our total confidence in our product quality we give you a five-year global warranty. Click here to learn more.
How could we improve this page?
If we're missing any information about this item which would be helpful, or if you have found something that is confusing or in error, please Tell Us so we can improve our site.
Many manufacturers promise that their backpacks are waterproof. But how often have you been annoyed when you were surprised by a rainstorm on a hike through the mountains, the rain forest or just on the beach or when the weather report was wrong: continuous rain instead of sunshine. Because the contents of your backpack was, if not wet, then at least damp.
With the new, waterproof backpack from Aquapac this cannot happen anymore. The fabric is coated with waterproof TPU film, the seams - vulnerability of many backpacks - are taped. The proven roll seal seals the bag and the safety compartment waterproof, because how often is the material of backpacks waterproof, but not its zippers.
When you put on the backpack and feel its comfort and ease, you know that a team of experienced researchers, sportsmen, military and outdoor experts has completed its work. Every detail has a meaning, nothing is superfluous, everything works. Your notebook, your electronic equipment, your packed lunch, dry clothes to change, your first-aid kit, pocket knife or torch: everything is safely stored at the highest wearing comfort. City or outdoors, with the scooter or bike on the way to work, with friends on a hiking tour or for the swimming bath: Your little waterproof backpack fits into any situation, into any weather.