New! Diabetes Kit Case
- This is the ideal travel wallet; discreet, waterproof and secure.
- You can even swim and snorkel with this super-secure waterproof pack around your waist
- an ideal way to protect your blood glucose monitor and other diabetic kit
- Opaque black case
- Supplied with both belt and lanyard, so you can wear it either around your waist or around your neck
- Also protects from dust, dirt and sand
- Like most of our cases it’ll float if you drop it in the drink
- The seams are high-frequency welded to form a super-strong bond
- The Aquaclip® (a patented, ultra-secure, rustproof, injection-moulded plastic seal) opens and closes with a simple twist of two levers, and everything stays in one piece even when open.
- saltwater and uv-resistent.
- Content not included in the delivery.
How big is the case?
The Belt case will comfortably keys, cash, passports, small cameras and mobile phones. The belt has a length of 115cm (45,3in).
|inner size||size flat|
Swimming and snorkeling: Our submersible range is all guaranteed to IPX8, which means continuous immersion under conditions of the manufacture`s choice. Imperial`s testing is to the equivalent of 10m/30ft for 1 hour.
What keeps water, sand & dust out?
The patented Aquaclip® seals the case - with a simple twist of a couple of levers. It's been tested to the toughest international waterproofing standards. If you haven't seen one before, read our quick guide to the Aquaclip.
How have you improved this case recently?
2008 sees us going '100% PVC-Free'. Our new material (TPU) offers a number of advantages:
- It's softer and more malleable. Making it even easier to operate your PDA or Smartphone controls through the material.
- It'll perform much better if you want to take it somewhere really cold. It'll still be soft and malleable at -40º and below.
- It has a greater tensile strength, meaning it's even more difficult to tear or rip apart.
- Comes with an adjustable neck cord so you can hang or tie it anywhere
- An adjustable belt so you can wear the case on your belt
What does shipping cost?
- We ship your order in our online store by DHL or Deutsche Post.
- The shipping costs are independent of the quantity as well as the weight of the ordered goods.
- The shipping costs are shown depending on the country of delivery in the order process. More information here.
- We ship in Germany and Europe including Switzerland.
How long does the shipping take?
- Germany: 1 to 2 working days
- Austria, Switzerland and BeNeLux: 2 to 4 working days
- Rest of Europe: 3 to 7 working day
- All shipping methods are traceable. Please ask us if it should take longer. If you order online, you will receive a shipping notification by email within one business day.
Ideal if you're on holiday, working or relaxing in or around water. The Belt Case is ideal for keys, car immobilisers, cash, credit cards, mobile phones and passports. Can be worn either around the neck with the detachable neckcord or with the belt around the waist. In any situation: have a look
What our customers say:
"I am a professional outdoor instructor and I think that your kit is excellent. In adverse situations I always use Aquapac!"
Ian Mill, UK (2001)
"I use quite a few of your packs and they are truly excellent."
Tim Fulford, UK
What the Press say:
"If you're looking for a safe way to carry your valuables while you take a dip - or when you go boating, or bushwalking in wet weather - these Aquapac cases will do the job."
Choice Review, Australia
"It's not often that I get products for review and am completely happy with them, but the bag they sent me is brilliant…. It looks stylish and feels very durable. It will be accompanying me on many trips over the coming years."
Matt Heason, PlanetFear, www.planetfear.com, UK