iPad™-Case slim with Headphone-jack
- fits for all iPad™.
- in our new grey foil.
- the touchscreen works through the foil.
- Designed with a built-in external headphone jack for your earphones
- with a standard 3.5mm plug outside and a 3.5mm socket inside. So you can listen to your favourite music at the beach, pool or even in the bathtub.
- with Lenzflex-foil on front and back, exactly where the cameras are. So you can take films or make conferences with the same quality
- Its guaranteed submersible to 33 feet (10 meters)
- The UV-stabilized TPU material won't be broken down or discoloured by sunlight
- It keeps out dust and sand too
- salt water resistent
- Content not included in the delivery.
*iPad™ is registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
How large is the case?
The iPad™-Case slim is designed for the original iPad™ 1, 2, 3 or 4 but will fit other tabs in the same size. To make sure you choose the right case measure circumference and height of your tablet and check out with the grafic below.
|maximal size of your electronics||size of the case|
Rule of thumb:
- all Tablets, Notebooks or Laptops with a screen diagonal up to 7'' fits our Medium Electronic Case.
- all Tablets between 7'' to 10,5'' fits our iPad/tablet-case.
- for a size over 10,5'' take the Jumbo Whanganui/eBook/Tablet PC.
- all iPad™ or tablets of same size of other manufactures fits our iPad-Case slim
Swimming and snokeling: Our submersible range is all guaranteed to IPX8, which means continuous immersion under conditions of the manufacture`s choice. Imperial`s testing is to the equivalent of 5m/15ft for 1 hour.
What keeps water, sand & dust out?
The patented Aquaclip® seals the case - with a simple twist of a couple of levers. It's been tested to the toughest international waterproofing standards. If you haven't seen one before, read our quick guide to the Aquaclip.
Will I really get good photos through plastic?
Yes! The special flexible lens material we use to make the lens windows is called LENZFLEX. It's optically-clear. You get a LENZFLEX window on either side of the case, so you can use your camera either way round. And the sturdy but flexible material allows you to operate all the controls.
Ok, not every photo is going to be perfect. But we're all used to that aren't we! Most of the time nobody will be able to tell you were using a case.
How have you improved this case recently?
2008 sees us going '100% PVC-Free'. Our new material (TPU) offers a number of advantages:
- It's softer and more malleable. Making it even easier to operate your iPod controls through the material
- It'll perform much better if you want to take it somewhere really cold. It'll still be soft and malleable at -40º and below
- It has a greater tensile strength, meaning it's even more difficult to tear or rip apart.
- It comes with an adjustable shoulder strap so you can hang it over your shoulder whereever you go: beach, city, pool,other leisure activities. Or your bathtub.
- in our brand new grey foil.
- with inner and outer ear-plug.
- with lenzflex-foil at front and back for the video-cameras of your iPad™.
- The Aquapac five-year global warranty (see 'Buy with confidence' below).
The shipping costs are independend and do not vary depending on the amount of artikles in your placed order:
- Germany: 3,90 Euro
- Europe incl. Switzerland: 6,90 Euro
- Rest of the World: 16,90 Euro
How long will the shipping take?
- Austria, Switzerland and BeNeLux: 2 to 4 labor days
- Rest of Europe: 3 to 7 labor days
Buy With Confidence
This case was designed and made in the UK. We could have stuck at the standard one-year guarantee, but to demonstrate to you our total confidence in our product quality we give you a five-year global warranty. Click here to learn more.
Included with every case you will receive a User Guide written in plain English (and plain French, and plain Spanish, etc). Click here to check it out now.
How could we improve this page?
If we're missing any information about this item which would be helpful, or if you have found something that is confusing or in error, please Tell Us so we can improve our site.
You've bought your iPad™. And you want to use it and its software anywhere. Whether it's strolling in the city, on the beach, at business meetings or on the construction site. Or in the bathtub. If there only weren't water, rain, sand, dust or snow.
Here comes Aquapac: If you put your iPad™ into the Aquapac, it is 100% protected from water, sand and dust. And yet can be operated through the case. On the case front and rear there are Lenzflex windows. For video broadcasts or movies without quality loss.
And if it gets really wet and you want to listen to music, it does not matter. The headphone output also is waterproof.
An earphone-through cable is welded into the bag - the generally accepted standard phone jack. Inside the case you connect the iPad™ to the connector and outside you find the jack for your headphones - or for our waterproof ones. The external connector connected with our earphones is absolutely tight. We have tested that and got many positive customer comments.
If you like you can listen to music in a depth of down to 3 meters. Bag and headphones are even more waterproof than 3 meters but the water pressure would push the earphones into your ears. So you can absolutely rely on the seal. Nobody really wants to dive with music. Reasonable dancing is impossible down there anyway.
By the way also a great gift for swimmers, surfers and other music-loving water sports and outdoor fans.
What our customers say:
"I love your product because it is easy to use and it works. I now can safely listen to beautiful music when I kayak on my lake."
Sharon Vincent, USA
"The set worked perfect in pretty rugged conditions - several splats in jumping conditions and pounding surf. No water in the case and I didn't even notice the player around my neck. So... bottom line: worked perfect and easy to use."
Greg Gundlach, USA
What the press say:
"Introducing your iPod to life on deck is now possible with a lightweight and simple case that gives all-round protection from water, sand and dirt. The armband/belt attachment is very useful as you can listen to your favourite tunes and have all-important hands-free while moving about on board."
Motor Boat & Yachting magazine
"Hot tubs and the right tunes make beautiful music together, but often typical headphones can't stand up to the wet test. Thankfully, Aquapac has created these 100 per cent waterproof, guaranteed-submersible ear buds for worry-free water listening."