- waterproof chest bag for passport, smartphone, credit card & Co.
- Ideal for protecting small essential items like passport, vacciantion passport, creditcard or car-key in all weather conditions
- The UV-stabilized TPU material won't be broken down or discoloured by sunlight
- Guaranteed submersible to 33ft / 10m and keeps dust and sand out
- It will float safely if dropped in water
- Content not included in the delivery.
Warning – Sticky!
When the case is new you may find it difficult to slide your iPhone in and out of it. The stickiness does wear off with use, but it’s rather annoying. Sorry! We’re doing everything we can to sort this problem. In the meantime please Click here to download our Anti-Stickiness Insertion Device! Or just wrap a piece of paper around your equipment and insert in the pac. Then tear out the paper - and everything is okay!
How big is the case?
The Mini Whanganui case will comfortably fit passports, cash, small wallets/purses, ebooks or mobile phones
|Largest item that fits||Size of case|
*We do our best to keep our size guide up to date but of course manufacturers are bringing out new models all the time. If you know something we don't, please feel free to Tell Us about it!
Swimming and snorkeling: Our submersible range is all guaranteed to IPX8, which means continuous immersion under conditions of the manufacture`s choice. Imperial`s testing is to the equivalent of 10m/30ft for 1 hour.
What keeps water, sand & dust out?
The patented Aquaclip® seals the case - with a simple twist of a couple of levers. It's been tested to the toughest international waterproofing standards. If you haven't seen one before, read our quick guide to the Aquaclip.
Will I really get good photos through plastic?
Yes! The special flexible lens material we use to make the lens windows is called LENZFLEX. It's optically-clear. You get a LENZFLEX window on the back of the case, so you can use your camera either way round. And the sturdy but flexible material allows you to operate all the controls.
Ok, not every photo is going to be perfect. But we're all used to that aren't we! Most of the time nobody will be able to tell you were using a case.
How have you improved this case recently?
2008 sees us going '100% PVC-Free'. Our new material (TPU) offers a number of advantages:
- It's softer and more malleable. Making it even easier to operate your PDA or Smartphone controls through the material.
- It'll perform much better if you want to take it somewhere really cold. It'll still be soft and malleable at -40º and below.
- It has a greater tensile strength, meaning it's even more difficult to tear or rip apart.
- We've added optically-clear LENZFLEX windows to the back making the Aquapac cameraphone-friendly.
- It comes with an adjustable neck cord so you can hang or tie it anywhere
What does shipping cost?
- We ship your order in our online store by DHL or Deutsche Post.
- The shipping costs are independent of the quantity as well as the weight of the ordered goods.
- The shipping costs are shown depending on the country of delivery in the order process. More information here.
- We ship in Germany and Europe including Switzerland.
How long does the shipping take?
- Germany: 1 to 2 working days
- Austria, Switzerland and BeNeLux: 2 to 4 working days
- Rest of Europe: 3 to 7 working day
- All shipping methods are traceable. Please ask us if it should take longer. If you order online, you will receive a shipping notification by email within one business day.
Ideal if you're on holiday, working or relaxing in or around water. The Mini Whanganui case, with its convenient small size and clear front is ideal for keys, cash, credit cards, mobile phones and passports. Can be worn or tied to anything using the detachable neck cord.
What our customers say:
"Simply put - Works Great!. Good travel security piece and highly recommended in my book."
Jeff Randall, Randall's Adventure & Training, USA
"Great product, it's my second one, very useful during my trips"
M. Loyant, France
"Aquapac is brilliant. My holiday was much improved with the knowledge I could relax when swimming/snorkeling"
Karen Gordon, UK
What the Press say:
"It's not often that I get products for review and am completely happy with them, but the bag they [Aquapac] sent me is brilliant…. It looks stylish and feels very durable. It will be accompanying me on many trips over the coming years."
Matt Heason, PlanetFear, www.planetfear.com