PRO Sports / Large Armband Case
- You can make and receive phone calls and use your GPS like the Locosys Data Logger as normal through the case
- Even the touchscreen works*
- Guaranteed submersible to 30ft / 10m the case also protects your equipment from dust, dirt and sand
Standard attachment with the flexibly adjustable velcro on the upper arm.
Alternatively, with an additional hip belt for additional eight euros available. Belt adjustable, 115 centimeters long.
- The airtight seal allows your equipment to float safely on the water's surface
- Content not included in the delivery.
* Underwater a touch screen does not work in general. Photo release therefore is possible only by key. Our tip: please download the app "Cameringo" or a comparable Apple App that allows underwater photo release on the volume button. For videos, you can switch the function above the water line.
- The Large Armband Case (code 218) fits large phones and larger GPS units like the Data Logger or handheld radios.
- To make sure you choose the right case check out our Size Guide.
- The belt has a length of 12,6in/33cm.
- The additional belt is adjustable, length115 centimeters.
|maximum size of your electronic||size of your case flat|
*We do our best to keep our size guide up to date but of course manufacturers are bringing out new models all the time. If you know something we don't, please feel free to Tell Us about it!
Swimming and snorkeling and surfing: Our submersible range is all guaranteed to IPX8, which means continuous immersion under conditions of the manufacture`s choice. Imperial`s testing is to the equivalent of 5m/15ft for 1 hour.
What keeps water, sand & dust out?
The patented Aquaclip® seals the case - with a simple twist of a couple of levers. It's been tested to the toughest international waterproofing standards. If you haven't seen one before, read our quick guide to the Aquaclip.
Will I really get good photos through plastic?
Yes! The special flexible lens material we use to make the lens windows is called LENZFLEX. It's optically-clear. You get a LENZFLEX window on either side of the case, so you can use your camera either way round. And the sturdy but flexible material allows you to operate all the controls.
Ok, not every photo is going to be perfect. But we're all used to that aren't we! Most of the time nobody will be able to tell you were using a case.
How have you improved this case recently?
2008 sees us going '100% PVC-Free'. Our new material (TPU) offers a number of advantages:
- It's softer and more malleable. Making it even easier to operate your PDA or Smartphone controls through the material.
- It'll perform much better if you want to take it somewhere really cold. It'll still be soft and malleable at -40º and below.
- It has a greater tensile strength, meaning it's even more difficult to tear or rip apart.
- We've added optically-clear LENZFLEX windows to the back making the Aquapac cameraphone-friendly.
- An Armband allowing you to strap the case to your arm or your equipment - so you can enjoy your activity hands-free.
- Armbands can also be purchased separately - see Accessories
- An adjustable neck cord so you can also tie the case to your equipment or just hang it on your shoulder.
- The Aquapac five-year global warranty (see 'Buy with confidence' below).
The shipping costs are independend and do not vary depending on the amount of artikles in your placed order:
- Germany: 3,90 Euro
- Europe incl. Switzerland: 6,90 Euro
- Rest of the World: 16,90 Euro
How long will the shipping take?
- Austria, Switzerland and BeNeLux: 2 to 4 labor days
- Rest of Europe: 3 to 7 labor days
Buy with confidence:
This case was designed and made in the UK. We could have stuck at the standard one-year guarantee, but to demonstrate to you our total confidence in our product quality we give you a five-year global warranty. Click here to learn more.
Included with every case you will receive a User Guide written in plain English (and plain French, and plain Spanish, etc). With loads of tips on getting the best results. Click here to check it out now.
How could we improve this page?
If we're missing any information about this item which would be helpful, or if you have found something that is confusing or in error, please Tell Us so we can improve our site.
If you're into watersports or cycling, having your phone or GPS like the Locosys Data Logger on you is sometimes essential. If like a lot of people nowadays the only reason you take your phone with you in the first place is as a safety device - so you can call for help if you get into trouble - isn't it doubly important that you can trust it to work when you need it to?
Or you are a speedsurfer. Need your locosys or gps data logger to see how fast you are? Just put your gps in the Pro Sports, wrap it around your arm. And you know what speed is.
The rugged multi-purpose Large Armband case gives you guaranteed 100% Waterproof protection for your phone or GPS as well as the advantage of being able to 'wear' your phone on your arm or strap it to your windsurf or bike, so your hands are free to enjoy the activity
Once your phone or GPS is safely tucked up inside the Aquapac you'll be able to take it and use it wherever you want to go and whatever you like to get up to without even holding it to use it. Isn't that great! By the way: Locosys recommends to use Aquapacs for their loggers.
What our customers say:
"I got my Armband Case this morning and took it out for a surf straight away. Just wanted to say I'm really pleased with it! Holds my inhaler and car keys and I completely forgot I was even wearing it. Been looking for something like this so I can take my inhaler out with me and this is by far the best thing I've found. Brilliant piece of kit! Thanks!"
Rhiannon Tate, UK
What the Press say:
"Gadgets and water are a bit like oil and water - they don't mix too well. Aquapac cases are one way of keeping you together with your gizmo. Top of the range are these PRO Sports cases, which are waterproof down to 30 feet. The airtight seal means that it also floats on the water's surface - very handy if you drop it overboard."
Cool Stuff, Active Magazine, UK