- Ideal for protecting car immobilisers, keys, credit cards, cash or ID-card.
- submersible down to 50m
- with clear front so you can use your gear through the foil. Even a touchscreen works.*
- Keeps asthma inhalers or other medicine safe in all weather conditions. Or your pdm.
- The UV-stabilized TPU material won't be broken down or discoloured by sunlight
- keeps dust and sand out
- It will float safely if dropped in water
- Supplied with a neck cord
- Content not included in the delivery.
* Underwater a touch screen does not work in general. Photo release therefore is possible only by key. Our tip: please download the app "Cameringo" or a comparable Apple App that allows underwater photo release on the volume button. For videos, you can switch the function above the water line.
How big is the case?
The Keymaster will easily fit credit cards and a small mobile phone. Max. size of your equipment to fit in case: length: 9cm, wide: 7,5cm, circumference: 15,5cm
|Size of the largest item that fits||Size of the bag|
Swimming and snorkeling: Our submersible range is all guaranteed to IPX8, which means continuous immersion under conditions of the manufacture`s choice. Imperial`s testing is to the equivalent of 5m/15ft for 1 hour.
What keeps water, sand & dust out?
The patented Aquaclip® seals the case - with a simple twist of a couple of levers. It's been tested to the toughest international waterproofing standards. If you haven't seen one before, read our quick guide to the Aquaclip.
Will I really get good photos through plastic?
Yes! The special flexible lens material we use to make the lens windows is called LENZFLEX. It's optically-clear. You get a LENZFLEX window on the back of the case, so you can use your camera either way round. And the sturdy but flexible material allows you to operate all the controls.
Ok, not every photo is going to be perfect. But we're all used to that aren't we! Most of the time nobody will be able to tell you were using a case.
How have you improved this case recently?
2008 sees us going '100% PVC-Free'. Our new material (TPU) offers a number of advantages:
- It's softer and more malleable. Making it even easier to operate your PDA or Smartphone controls through the material.
- It'll perform much better if you want to take it somewhere really cold. It'll still be soft and malleable at -40º and below.
- It has a greater tensile strength, meaning it's even more difficult to tear or rip apart.
- We've added optically-clear LENZFLEX windows to the back making the Aquapac cameraphone-friendly.
- It comes with an adjustable neck cord so you can hang or tie it anywhere
- It comes in our brand new grey foil
The shipping costs are independend and do not vary depending on the amount of artikles in your placed order:
- Germany: 3,90 Euro
- Europe incl. Switzerland: 6,90 Euro
- Rest of the World: 16,90 Euro
How long will the shipping take?
- Austria, Switzerland and BeNeLux: 2 to 4 labor days
- Rest of Europe: 3 to 7 labor days
Buy with confidence:
This bag was designed and manufactured in England. We could have given the usual two-year warranty. But to show you our confidence in our product, we give an extended manufacturer's warranty in addition to the statutory warranty. The statutory warranty applies for the first two years after the date of purchase. From the third year after the date of purchase, we voluntarily grant an additional warranty of three years. You can find out more here.
And: With every bag you will receive an instruction manual in correct German (and correct English, French ...). With a lot of tips for the best results.
How could we improve this page?
If we're missing any information about this item which would be helpful, or if you have found something that is confusing or in error, please Tell Us so we can improve our site.
About to hit the surf, locked everything in the car or the hotel? Wondering where to keep the keys and credit cards? This is where Aquapac's Keymaster comes in.
The Keymaster, the smallest of Aquapac's cases is small enough to be tucked between your rash vest and wetsuit, slipped into your pocket or just hung around your neck. Specifically designed to keep car immobilisers safe from water damage, it's great for cash and credit cards too.
The Keymaster is also an ideal case for keeping asthma inhalers safe and small amounts of medication dry.
What our customers say:
"I use an Aquapac holder and it works an absolute treat with the old car keys. It tucks nicely between the rashy and the wetsuit."
John Lynchehaun, USA
"The Aquapacs proved their worth on a recent beach trip to Cornwall, especially the small Key one which spent most of it's time immersed in the surf and stayed, as expected, dry as something that's dry, on the inside!"
Gareth C. Makin, UK
What the Press say:
"Don't leave your keys on your car wheel! The thieves know all about this time-honoured hiding place. Get a Keymaster from Aquapac, and take them with you."
Steve Jones, Boards News, UK
"The Keymaster is the perfect size to slip keys, cash and other smaller items into when you need to keep things with you while diving, canoeing, sailing or any other watersports."
SportDIVER Magazine, www.sportdiver.com, USA