NEW! Case padded for iPad Pro™ padded
- Ideal for protecting your iPad Pro™ or tablet of comparable size of other brands like the Microsoft Surface Book, upt to 12,9''. Or other personal belongings.
- Two variants: back padded or unpadded. Make your choice.
- Touchscreen works through the foil. And all other functions, too.
- Lenz-Flex foil on the back for clear videos or pictures.
- guarantied waterproof, dustproof, sandproof
- The UV-stabilized TPU material of the Aquapac won't be broken down or discoloured by sunlight
- saltwater resistant, too
- Guaranteed submersible to 30ft/10m and keeps dust and sand out
- It will float safely if dropped in water
- You can use your equipment or the touchscreen of your iPad Pro™ through the foil**
- Can`t believe? Have a look on this link or this one
- Content not included in the delivery.
*iPad, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc; Galaxy are registered trademarks of Samsung
* Underwater a touch screen does not work in general. Photo release therefore is possible only by key. Our tip: please download the app "Cameringo" or a comparable Apple App that allows underwater photo release on the volume button. For videos, you can switch the function above the water line.
** Underwater a touch screen does not work in general. Photo release therefore is possible only by key. Our tip: please download the app "Cameringo" or a comparable Apple App that allows underwater photo release on the volume button. For videos, you can switch the function above the water line.
How large is the case?
The iPad™ Pro Case™ case will comfortably fit your iPad Pro and has a size of 33,0 x 24,6cm.
Rule of thumb:
- Tablets, Notebooks or Laptops with a screen diagonal up to 7'' normally fits our Medium Electronic Case.
- Tablets between 7'' to 10,5'' fits our iPad/tablet-case normally, the case you are looking at right now.
- iPad™ or tablets of same size of other manufactures normally fits our iPad-Case slim
- for a size from 10,5'' to 12,7'' the iPad Pro™- Case fits
- for a size from 10,5'' to 15,8'' take the Jumbo Whanganui/eBook/Tablet PC.
Swimming and snorkeling: Our submersible range is all guaranteed to IPX8, which means continuous immersion under conditions of the manufacture`s choice. Imperial`s testing is to the equivalent of 10m/30ft for 1 hour.
What keeps water, sand & dust out?
The patented Aquaclip® seals the case - with a simple twist of a couple of levers. It's been tested to the toughest international waterproofing standards. If you haven't seen one before, read our quick guide to the Aquaclip.
How have you improved this case recently?
2008 sees us going '100% PVC-Free'. Our new material (TPU) offers a number of advantages:
- It's softer and more malleable. Making it even easier to operate your PDA or Smartphone or tablet controls through the material.
- It'll perform much better if you want to take it somewhere really cold. It'll still be soft and malleable at -40º and below.
- It has a greater tensile strength, meaning it's even more difficult to tear or rip apart.
- We've added optically-clear LENZFLEX windows to the back making the Aquapac cameraphone-friendly.
- A detachable and adjustable shoulderstrap so you can wear the case comfortably
What does shipping cost?
- We ship your order in our online store by DHL or Deutsche Post.
- The shipping costs are independent of the quantity as well as the weight of the ordered goods.
- The shipping costs are shown depending on the country of delivery in the order process. More information here.
- We ship in Germany and Europe including Switzerland.
How long does the shipping take?
- Germany: 1 to 2 working days
- Austria, Switzerland and BeNeLux: 2 to 4 working days
- Rest of Europe: 3 to 7 working day
- All shipping methods are traceable. Please ask us if it should take longer. If you order online, you will receive a shipping notification by email within one business day.
Ideal for protecting your iPad Pro™. Also great for storing and protecting personal possessions on a beach or a boat. All functions of your electronical device works through the foil. With the two eyelets you can lash the case in the cockpit of your boat. Everything`s save. No fear for waves, splashing water or rain.
An example: You took your iPad Pro™ on vacation. To be in contact to the world or read your favorite thriller on the beach. But there is water, of the sea or of the rain. And there is sand and dust. Everything´s not a friend of your expensive friend. But our Aquapac. It protects your iPad Pro™ against water, sand and dust. Mobile read under water? No problem. The new case is submersible for five meters. But would you like to read under water seriously? Better in the bathtub. Can`t believe? Have a look on this link
What our customers say:
"We had some unusually rough conditions on the Atlantic this year, and I had a lot of problems with water getting into hatches - in fact getting into everything - but anything that was in an Aquapac survived perfectly. I was very impressed."
Roz Savage, Only Female Solo Rower, Atlantic Rowing Race 2005 (March 2006)
"Can I just say how impressed my partner is with your product - I bought him a large Whanganui for his birthday to take fishing with him - he had not seen these before and now wants more to protect other items he takes fishing with him. We will definitely use you again."
Helen Humphries, UK
What the Press say:
"These cases give you confidence in being able to keep handheld equipment dry onboard… We can vouch for the toughness….Much as the case was pulled, stretched and twisted, the material did not break or tear, and it really took some abuse."
Sailing Today Magazine Gear Tried & Tested, UK
"I've never had one fail, leak, or let me down. I've come to fully trust Aquapac products without question."
Ocean Paddler magazine, UK